Leaver penalty.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trololololololzs

07-10-2012

I have to admit, i do leave quite a lot since i work at home and clients call in for various reasons. And im on a new account because I am currently suspended. I understand why this system is in place. How frustrating is it when a player leaves a game? The entire game can be tipped on its side if one player leaves. I never feel the need to chuck a spaz when I get suspended. Deal with it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trololololololzs View Post
I have to admit, i do leave quite a lot since i work at home and clients call in for various reasons. And im on a new account because I am currently suspended. I understand why this system is in place. How frustrating is it when a player leaves a game? The entire game can be tipped on its side if one player leaves. I never feel the need to chuck a spaz when I get suspended. Deal with it.
Don't play during working hours?

Krucifire

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trololololololzs View Post
Its players like this that completely ruin the game for all other players, This particular player openly admits to leaving quite a lot, and has received a suspension.

In saying that the suspension appears to have no real impact on the person, they still have the ability to play and continue to repeat the behavior that got them suspended in the first place.

Surely there are other options available to limit these peoples ability to play the game.

From this particular players response its quiet evident he feels no remorse for the actions he takes and although he say he understands how frustrating it is for other players yet he still continues to do it.

It is players like this that bring the whole community down, its also explains the reason why out of the last 10 ranked games I have played 7 games have had at least 1 afker in them.

I know there are always occasions where peoples net dies, power fails, cat gets run over etc etc etc.. all are valid reasons for people to instantly afk, however its generally few and far between. Unless you own lots of cats and live on a highway its not going to be a daily, weekly or monthly occurance.

THERE IS NO VALID EXCUSE FOR REPEATED AFK/RAGE QUIT.

A Prop Phone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

I leave when there is a Yorick in my lane. I want to have fun when I play LoL.

GON the Mage Guy

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Prop Phone View Post
I leave when there is a Yorick in my lane. I want to have fun when I play LoL.
Then you'll get suspended. Simple as that.

Zodiarx

07-11-2012

i want to ask something.....
today, i am disconnected from LoL, seems like my friends computer have problem, so when the game start my LoL keep closing it self...
so when i'm going to home at night, i login into lol, and saw my profile, my history said that i'm leaver...
so what to do...
is there any consequence, is this gonna affect my id or my summoner level or else...
is my id going to get banned?
my summoner lvl is 10
and my game that i leave is playing with beginner bot...
help me please...
thanks before...

12fingerJIM

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiarx View Post
today, i am disconnected from LoL, seems like my friends computer have problem, so when the game start my LoL keep closing it self...
so when i'm going to home at night, i login into lol, and saw my profile, my history said that i'm leaver...
so what to do...
is there any consequence, is this gonna affect my id or my summoner level or else...
my summoner lvl is 10
help me please...
thanks before...
You should be fine as long as it doesn't become a common occurrence. Leaving too much can result in consequences, however it sounds like this isn't a usual thing, and you should be fine as long as it does not become a habit.

chaser676

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiarx View Post
so what to do...
my summoner lvl is 10
help me please...
thanks before...
You're fine :) just don't make a habit of it

Zodiarx

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fingerJIM View Post
You should be fine as long as it doesn't become a common occurrence. Leaving too much can result in consequences, however it sounds like this isn't a usual thing, and you should be fine as long as it does not become a habit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
You're fine just don't make a habit of it
no, i don't mean it...
i want to play seriously...
that game i want to take my 1st win of the day ip..
how can i leave the game...
but it wont become a habit....
i hate a leaver...
so it's not that i'm going to be a leaver...
i'd rather lose for 1 month than leaving a game...
thanks...
so i wont get any consequence...?
and i want to know that, this is my 1st leave, so is there any record or like penalty for leaving once...
or like on the 1st page, that if i dont leave anymore, my record going to erased..?

le fatsealion

07-11-2012

It is more like 4 people because your helping the other team if you leave so your screwing over 4 not 9 people