Tryndamere Tutorial (with commentary)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Assyrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2010

Hey guys, just made my second tutorial, hope it helps people out with Tryndamere

Tutorial Video:

youtube.com/UnclaimedGaming

Items/Runepage Etc:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...over-9000-5760

dagni

07-11-2010

**** amazing guide, i dont agree with it as its not my play style, but very nice guide.

peyo

07-11-2010

your rune build is just wrong. Cleanse >>>>> Flash and Mocking Shout >>>>>>>>>> Spinning Slash

Assyrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post
your rune build is just wrong. Cleanse >>>>> Flash and Mocking Shout >>>>>>>>>> Spinning Slash
I disagree sir

Slide

07-12-2010

Crit Damage and armor runes?

Not a trynd player but curious as to why you didnt take the standard Crit Chance (or armor pen) and dodge seals? Also why per level CD instead of flat?

Cant see how your rune choices are better thehn the standard ones.

BonkFever

07-12-2010

It's pretty hilarous to have Endless Rage on a 59 second CD if you kill one of thier casters with the golem buff. -lol

I run cleanse because it can really sve your ass and i'f rather not buy a quicksilver sash because as Tryndamere i get DPS syndrome with my items.

Crit Glove 2Hp pots
---Avarice
Boots
Ifinity Edge
--begin buying Elixers--
Last Whisper
Youmuu's
PhantomDancer (games never last this long)

Flash could be useful but it has sucvh a long CD and if you're just careful SS is all you need to get away, or just cleanse the slow/stun that you would have flash-dodged.

Good guide, not my style really.

Assyrian

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSLIDE View Post
Crit Damage and armor runes?

Not a trynd player but curious as to why you didnt take the standard Crit Chance (or armor pen) and dodge seals? Also why per level CD instead of flat?

Cant see how your rune choices are better thehn the standard ones.
I said in my guide on Mobafire, if you wanna buy Phantom Dancers, then you switch to dodge seals, per level gives you a higher CD then flat, flat is only good for beginning- mid game. Long term sucks.

and Elixirs are also nice to have if you have the moneys left I never leave base with 300g I pick up the elixir of agility, or Sight wards, etc.

Assyrian

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkFever View Post
It's pretty hilarous to have Endless Rage on a 59 second CD if you kill one of thier casters with the golem buff. -lol

I run cleanse because it can really sve your ass and i'f rather not buy a quicksilver sash because as Tryndamere i get DPS syndrome with my items.

Flash could be useful but it has sucvh a long CD and if you're just careful SS is all you need to get away, or just cleanse the slow/stun that you would have flash-dodged.

Good guide, not my style really.
Thank you for saying Good guide, good sir.

But cleanse is not ALWAYS needed, and I dont always run those items or that build. I figured for people to learn Trynd, that will be a good way. Other then just running 2 phantom dancers, and not understanding anything lmfao.

My items, switch from each match, depending on what the enemies are, if you run the same 6 items every match, every match, every match... I mean it even gets boring typing the same thing 3 times...

You adapt to what the other team has, and what will counter it best.

So if you feel that armor isn't working for you, switch to dodge runes, because then whenever you are fighting a lot of melee, you can easily switch your build to allow phantom dancers, and have it work amazingly