[Suggestion] Block list.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElBoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Ok, the basic idea is that I would kindly request that you implement a player 'Block List' so that players have a way to block other players from joining their games or being put in their team. The reason for this is that I have been dealing with trolls all day and I would greatly appreciate a way to stop them from getting into my games. Repetitively. I mean seriously, I had a guy instalock Yi, ban Malzahar and Maokai, then when I questioned whether or not he might be a troll he picked Teleport/Revive and started saying in all caps that he was going to feed now. I dodged. I doubt that anyone could blame me.
I have had this happen literally dozens of times to me. Sometimes I manage to get the same players in my games consecutively. Not my idea of fun.
I figure that this couldn't be too hard to implement seeing as we have an ignore list(which doesn't seem to work about half the time, but that's a different topic) already in place and this shouldn't be too much different.

I beg of you, please help me and much of the rest of the community out here.

cheezysauce

08-09-2011

I Second that motion

ElBoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Bump, cmon we have a bunch of views, surely some of you could take the time to comment?

Hurrz

12-18-2011

bump

Angelara

12-18-2011

bump
Hate it when we get the same trolls 5 games in a row -,-