Summoners Rift (Purple Team)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLostPlatypus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

I find it very hard to see when playing on the purple team because the skills and experience bar block the view that I would normally have on the blue team. I feel that this is an unfair disadvantage. It would be great if I could spin my camera so I could see as I would be able to on the blue team.

Wolfdude91

12-18-2011

You can adjust the interface size and hide the useless parts to help a little bit.

TheLostPlatypus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

Can you tell me how? Im pretty new. I have only been playing for a month or 2 and Im only lvl 14. Just started pvp.

Thanks.

av3ndi

12-18-2011

I don't remember exactly which options they are under... but you can only access them while in a game, so it might be best to do this while in a customer game.
For the graphic between your champ portrait, skills and health, and minimap there's a check box that removes this (I want to say that this one is under one of the interface option sections).
The other one is a slider for HUD scaling which I think is actually under the graphics options.

Just look under graphics, and the two options sections (I think one is actually called 'Other options') and fiddle with stuff until you get it how you want it.

Might also help to make sure you're running at the highest resolution you can handle.

TheLostPlatypus

12-22-2011

Thank you. I will try that now.