lifesteal cap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

midget52

07-11-2010

My question is just i wanted to know at what percentage does lifesteal cap off at?

Taste the Cream

07-11-2010

It dosnt. You can have over 100% lifesteal

midget52

07-11-2010

really people keep looking at my build and say im dumb because lifesteal caps at a percentage but no one seems to know the percentage though

lawpocket

07-11-2010

no max cap on lifesteal.

This means with 6 maxed bloodthirsters you will have 150% lifesteal. Add that to sions ult and boom: 250% lifesteal. lots of unkillable action goes on.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2010

people said it, but just so you're sertain :P there is no cap on lifesteal

noodle0117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2010

no cap, although there is seldom a reason to go over 50% or so as opposed to getting dps items.

Helfeather

Recruiter

07-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle0117 View Post
no cap, although there is seldom a reason to go over 50% or so as opposed to getting dps items.
Basically.

If you're going too much lifesteal, your damage will lack, and thus be reduced to nothing by armor, and then your lifesteal is lifestealing 200% of nothing. So make sure you don't neglect damage when stacking lifesteal.

Onto original question, no, there is no cap.

midget52

07-12-2010

thanks for the replies so i will continue my lifesteal madness lol

DJApok

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawpocket View Post
no max cap on lifesteal.

This means with 6 maxed bloodthirsters you will have 150% lifesteal. Add that to sions ult and boom: 250% lifesteal. lots of unkillable action goes on.
I just did the math and 6 maxed bloodthirster with their passive adds up to 108% not 150%. But add that to the 70 damage per item, that's an 420 damage. Add an approximate 120 base damage= 540. Thats +583 health per shot O_O Add attack speed runes and u are unkillable

Burbinator

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJApok View Post
I just did the math and 6 maxed bloodthirster with their passive adds up to 108% not 150%. But add that to the 70 damage per item, that's an 420 damage. Add an approximate 120 base damage= 540. Thats +583 health per shot O_O Add attack speed runes and u are unkillable
until they stun you for half a second of focus fire and you die instantly

there's a reason nobody stacks lifesteal

and why would you mention attack speed runes, crit runes are better for late game if you want to do stupid builds.