Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frozen Mallet on WW

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onslaught87

07-11-2010

Is this a viable option for warwick? I havent used it and I'm wondering if slows with each hit. Seems like it would be pretty rape for warwick if so.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

07-11-2010

Why don't you have the fire buff? Or why aren't you killing the person with it?

Onslaught87

07-11-2010

True. Forgot about that. Mallet not worth it then?

kotahlicious

07-11-2010

i like it.
added health is the main reason i get it but the slow helps. not that he needs it being like the best chaser but still.
there are better things to get first but mid/late game i think its a good option

wildfire393

07-11-2010

Mallet's always a decent option because it provides good survivability, and the slow will stack with the Lizard Buff. Just don't get it as your first item. Probably a good choice after Bloodrazor and your first BF Sword.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

07-11-2010

Like these guys said, it's always a decent option if you need it and if you want to leave the fire buff for someone else, but there are better damage options and better effective health options. But pretty much everything after madreds and boots is situational.

Onslaught87

07-11-2010

I usually always go:

Razor
Vamp Sceptor
Boots 1
Razor->Bloodrazor
Boots 1->Merc Treads
Bloodthirster
Starks
Phantom Dancer

Maybe phase out the phantom dancer? I dont wanna lose AS though

Rysan Marquise

07-11-2010

I would recommend getting Phage earlier and waiting to upgrade it last. That said, it depends on your enemies if it is necessary. I like to have several build options that I can adjust depending upon the enemies and their builds.

IS11f4686fd196271169791

07-11-2010

You don't need it. With Blood Scent and the speed bonus, Frozen Mallet is just too much. You should take Banshee's Veil instead if you're looking for some extra HP / def.

5HATCOMBO

07-12-2010

The max amount of damage items you should be getting on Warwick is 2. It's pretty much Bloodrazor and Wit's End or Bloodrazor and Last Whisper. Everything else should be survivability. Starks is sometimes acceptable, but for the most part you're going to stack armor and MR.