Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Regarding the New Champion Profile Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamondragan

12-18-2011

I'm not a fan of the new video clips for champions for a few reasons in particular.

• They show nothing but the animation (AKA, there is no strategy or demonstration of use)
  • They're ALL in the highest graphics settings possible and take FOREVER to load (big problem)
  • Crowd control effects are not demonstrated either (See: Nasus. You cast W, then the target stands stlll...)

And I could nitpick all day about it. I just think this should be the point where you advertise champions.

"X champion is really good at this, as is demonstrated here by doing X to X champion. However, beware of champions like X, which can do X to your champion. X really makes it difficult for X, so build around X if you need to."

X has different uses in the above dialogue.