How to play Twisted Fate late game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS11da03ad289e3b

12-19-2011

Well I was playing twisted fate just now. Team comps- TF(me), Malz, trundle, Vayne, Yorick vs Kennen, Wukong, Ahri, Amumu, Graves.

I destroyed mid and we did very well early game, getting ganks to win fights. Then all of a sudden we started losing. Malz would always get caught, for always used his ultimate on amumu. I tried to split push/backdoor despite gettiing baron twice we lost both fights. So I decided to split push. Team could not win a 4v3(graves and wukong tried to stop me).

How do I exactly play TF late game? Should I always be with my team or should I always be split pushing?

Before his ultimate nerf I was constantly split pushing with TF, this was the first game I've played with him since his nerf.

tl;dr I'm always winning the lane as Twisted Fate but late game I suck. Split push or teamfight?

AMonkeyCourier

12-19-2011

His teamfight potential is actually really good. Low CD stun, outrageous damage output from Q on multiple targets on a low CD and excellent Lich Bane synergy. He's there for sustained damage.

Duhizy

12-20-2011

no u have to know when the right time to split push is and dont do it without wards. option one is to stay in team fights until i know they can do good without u then ult to a lane and get a tower and then b. option two: ward river(dragon area) and blue buff bush(if tower is gone) bot or river(baron area) and red buff or tri brush top and just push, usually ull do this if there all somewere taking a tower and u know were they are and u can get a tower before ur ward sees them and u can b or ult out. If u guys have the advantage however id rather have u in the group stunning and poking with blue and then ult to take a tower when u know they cant really stop u.