veiger vs. brand vs. ezreal (best ap carry?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oLunch boxx

12-17-2011

so which is the better ap carry with the most burst damage? i know anni has very good damage but i just cant play good with her for some reason, i tried veiger and i really like him, brand seems like a good poker because of his passive, ezreal looks cool too

Drink My OJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

all good ap bursts, except that ezreal is not ap. lol!

Skjuludde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

Koggie

OOOMM

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drink My OJ View Post
EZ can be played AP....

Anyways, out of those 3, I would say Brand is probably the strongest option. I haven't fiddled around with Veigar much since the buff, but I imagine he would still have a difficult time early game. EZ is a fun AP, but shines better as an AD in most people's opinions. Brand has strong burst, harass and farming. His biggest weakness is that he has no real escapes and is slow, so if you get caught you will be toast.

You asked about most burst though, in which case the answer is Veigar. Always Veigar. Late game with a farmed up Q, his combo will kill anything but a tank while they sit there stunned. Heck, if you stun them close together, you very well may burst down 2 or 3 of them at once. It gets kind of silly.

JusticeJudgement

12-18-2011

EZ is really fun to play but I think his burst dmg isn't the strong compared to Veigar. Brand is also fun but his burst dmg I think is also weaker than Veigar. And now theres Veigar. He has a very good dmg burst but if one shot misses or seem to fail (like the ult or that stun) then he'll be wide open. I Prefer playing EZ tho. compare to those 3, EZ has the best escape and his ult is badass if u know how to use it.

Oberwan

12-18-2011

A good ezreal is amazing, but hes much more dependable as an ad carry

Gbuss

12-18-2011

Veigar is mostly picked if the other team has some AP carries that you just absolutely hate and need to burst down quick.
Brand is a great overall AP carry since he can burst, has awesome aoe in a team fight.
Ezreal, he can play AD or AP but his AD is much stronger overall than his AP IMO...

I personally love Brand. He is my favorite AP, after Morgana and LeBlanc XD.

Umbrii

12-18-2011

Exreal isn't an AP carry /thread

InflictedChaoS

12-19-2011

Ezreal has good burst.
Brand's burst is amazing, probably the best imo.
Veigar's can be very good. If you land the stun, if you dont then theey dodge the meteore and well its less damage. Also note that veigar is better at picking off weaker AP carries on their team. Rather useless against tanks or some ad carries.

AD ez is better imo.

A Tiny Muffin

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drink My OJ View Post
ez can be played as both ap and ad
i win as both ad and ap and both have diffrent roles
in terms of burst damage its ap in terms of laning phase and pushing maybe ad