Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

D/C from ranked with internet connection

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Potato Jews

12-17-2011

I was about 9 minutes into a ranked game and doing fairly well (2/0/1) and I randomly D/Ced. I tried reconnecting but I was stuck in base unable to type, buy, or move. I tried restarting the client 3 times each time I ended up stuck in base unable to act. Tested my connection and it was fine. Why did this happen? Can I be forgiven for this ranked leave? I'm already in ELO hell and it was looking pretty good for us this game.

connection test taken while this was happening.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1655041283.png

Thanks

Potato Jews

12-18-2011

As I expected it has been recorded as a leave. Is there anyway I can get this leave forgiven?

Grima

12-18-2011

i had the same problem in 2 games for luck of mine i won one and lost the other, so riot are u goint to do something?

Vyriel

12-20-2011

This has started happening to me in every single game since last patch...