Build help please :3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Komoruu

12-17-2011

So I'm lv 25, I played mostly bot games up until I got flash and shortly after, maybe a lv or two after I got Flash, I went to PVP.

So I've been playing for a while, I've done builds and stuff but I never found one that was kinda used in every game. And of course I know that sometimes you have to move some things around for tank and mages and stuff. But I wanted some advice from older/pros.

The mains I do are

AD Ez
AP Anivia
Tank Amumu

The only 'core' item I know is AD Ez and his Sheen into Trinity Force and BT, as usual for AD carries. And I know that I've done some things that I found work for me and not others, but I would like some tips or something.

Other item builds I'd like help with are

AD Shyvana
AP Morgana
AP or Support Lux

Thanks in advance =D

Komoruu

12-18-2011

bump!

Cenerae

12-18-2011

My suggestion would be to check some guides to find your answers. If you go to solomid.net you will find many. If you stick to featured guides, you should get lots of detailed information about the champion, including item builds. Some of the approved guides may also be good (and possibly, less out of date. It depends on the champ). Avoid the rest.

I could list out a bunch of items for each champ for you here, but it wouldn't really explain much at all. Which is why I recommend guide searching. There are a few other sites out there with guides, but the general quality on solomid is higher.

Komoruu

12-18-2011

Oh, thanks. (: I've never heard of Solomid.net before, maybe I saw a guide once or twice. Thanks!

tempname587458

12-18-2011

My other suggestion is to almost never run flash. Especially on characters who have a dash/blink move. Like EZ has that short range teleport. Better than flash with the new nerf. Flash just got nerfed so hard that it's not worth it anymore. Things like Shun Po or Jumpstrike have longer ranges than flash now.

Cenerae

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreak42 View Post
My other suggestion is to almost never run flash. Especially on characters who have a dash/blink move. Like EZ has that short range teleport. Better than flash with the new nerf. Flash just got nerfed so hard that it's not worth it anymore. Things like Shun Po or Jumpstrike have longer ranges than flash now.
Flash is still a powerful tool. It's not a matter of how far it goes - it can still let you jump walls, or surprise opponents by gaining ground on them. As long as it can do that, it'll always be a viable pick. For pretty much everyone except melee dpsers, who may be better served by running Ghost.

It's doubly effective on champs who already have blinks or dashes of their own. You can cover a whole lot of ground by flash shunpoing at somebody, for example.

Komoruu

12-18-2011

I actually always take Flash on Ez, even though his E is a flash on short cd. His E is a flash but the actual spell flash is more useful in the jungle, because if you E over a wall there's monsters...and the monsters get hit by E's affect, causing them to attack you. Flash doesn't do any damage so it's much safer. And even though it was nerfed Flash is still important.