How much IP do you get for participating in the Tribunal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Welcome2HookCity

07-15-2012

tribunal is a waste of time. I'd rather play a game of PvP than judging tribunal. Although if your short of time you can do tribunal but meh not my thing, just saying

k8thegr8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Some cases take longer than a minute, but the way I see it, the instant a player does something against the summoner's code they deserve to be punished. Intentionally feeding reports take longer, but if someone's reported for offensive language, all I need to see is one line of offensive purple text.

Often times then I'm just waiting for the clock to wind down.

iVoteKick

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
While calculating the IP gain for the Tribunal we wanted to keep IP gain at roughly the same rate of game play, which if you look at the time required to do 10 Tribunal tickets, is comparable. If you vote correctly on all of your ten cases, if this is your allotted amount, you will receive 50IP for ten minutes of time and for creating a more favorable experience for your peers.

Wrong votes do not get an IP reward and continuous incorrect punishes can cause you to lose your right to vote in the Tribunal.

-RyuTres
Riot Ambassador
You ask us to CAREFULLY CONSIDER before deciding a verdict, yet you allot a standard, defined amount of IP for a pre-determined amount of "consideration"

Something is not logical in this company.

Solution:

Stage 1: 20-40seconds spent per case. (One incident) Reward level 1: (Equal to 1min gameplay)
Stage 2: 1-2 minutes (One-Two incidents) Reward level 2: (Equal to 5 mins gameplay)
Stage 3: 3-4 minutes (for multiple incidents) Reward level 3: (Equal to 10 minutes gameplay)

Stage 1 = 1 incident
Stage 2 = 2 incidents
Stage 3 = 3 incidents

Obviously, you can tweak this around, but make it worthwhile, promote more votes to gain a better understand of the community psyche.

*Edit* New users receive more "Stage 1" cases, promote the user based on accuracy to the more complicated stage 2/3 cases.

JugoDeBanana

07-27-2012

Looks pretty simple, people is still believing myths about free ip , THERE IS NO FREE IP GUYS, only hard work learn it, life is like that , always, you can judge 45 cases by reading and clicking 1 button, or playing for 20 - 45 mins to get 75- 100 ip, 200 if you have boost 500 if you have boost + 1st Win , tribunal looks like an easier way to get ip, but whats the fact of having a league of legendes's server if no one will play it and they will be only judging everyone

keliath

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDeadMarchx View Post
seriously, if you're going to put heaps of time into the game, you might as well spend some money on it. If you don't have money, then maybe you should go get some, hmm? Free 2 play is stupid imo.
Because not everyone puts heaps of time into a game.

And then again, those who do, don't play to take it seriously, they play to enjoy themselves. Free fun time.

Not to mention, even those who do put heaps of time into a game don't always have a lot of money.

All of these things add up so if every game required payment, not everyone would be able to play them.

Just my view on the matter.

EcoMaster21

07-27-2012

Just for future posters - this thread is pretty dated! I'm not sure if people are noticing how long ago some of these posts were made.

NewZodiac

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmySpy View Post
If all you want is IP you're better off just playing the game. Tribunal is to try to get negative players out of the game.
Is it strange that I don't play the game because of what I'm seeing in the Tribunal?

I'm not going to even mention ranked, but normal games always lump me in to a group that is hell bent on stressing me out, and sizing me up like a piece of meat on display. And dealing with the Tribunal, seeing the attitude of the accused (and even the people on the team that aren't being accused, who are cursing and putting each other down), makes it clear that the game is plagued.

That said, I have over 400 bot games played because of it.

HogFan88

07-28-2012

Yes I do believe its useful when cleaning up the community. So many trolls and potty mouth people.

eggs4life

07-30-2012

how often do u get ip from it i did it yesterday and i still dont have the ip

Deirda

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by k8thegr8 View Post
Some cases take longer than a minute, but the way I see it, the instant a player does something against the summoner's code they deserve to be punished. Intentionally feeding reports take longer, but if someone's reported for offensive language, all I need to see is one line of offensive purple text.

Often times then I'm just waiting for the clock to wind down.
sad