How much IP do you get for participating in the Tribunal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

piece 0f crap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

I don't think rewarding the same as game play is such a good idea.

Who would use their spare time to review game chat that 9 times out of 10 has negativity in it when you could just go play a game yourself and have fun?

I think the Tribunal reward should be higher than it is to incentivise people into using the Tribunal. I think I've done the tribunal once and haven't been back.

Subvert84

06-30-2012

5IP per correctly judged case? seems kind of low imo. I mean, we take time away from playing to help riot weed out the immature trolls and what not. Im not looking for an "IP Machine", but It should be a little more rewarding than that. Just saying...

Hepna

06-30-2012

You're better off just going on it for the lolz.

TRAGICxNIGHTMARE

06-30-2012

ok so i have been doing tribunal on some spare time i have probably done over 100 cases and yet no email for getting an correct... even if i am horrible at this and blindly guessing it is almost impossible to not get at least one correct

why šo serious

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
It's more of a tool to clean up the community than a free IP machine.
I think you should be the first one to clean. Look at your TROLL FACE.

zhudac

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzt View Post
I haven't been getting any IP for awhile now ( Notices in the mail). I do the tribunal everyday

Iv'e pardoned allot of cases due to ridiculous amount of cases with just 1-3 reports for minor issue that shouldn't be punish for anything.

I have great judgmental on cases but from now on i'm gonna put a stop to being lenient on some cases from now on.
So you're willing to temporarily ban someone unjustly in the hopes that you'll get 5 IP? Please don't ever use the Tribunal again

NesianWarrior

07-09-2012

if you think about it in half an hour you can get about 100 reported if your fast about it which is like 500 ip please dont go making punishments to player who dont deserve it have a quick read through and check items and read comments

ThorenWood

07-09-2012

Thanks! You're Done for Today. You've reached your 24-hour limit of 15 cases. The limit is reset nightly at 1:00 AM PDT

Noahconstrictor

07-15-2012

I wish you could get at least like 30 IP points per vote. Get payed for your jury duty. 15 is a little to less to care.

Noahconstrictor

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NesianWarrior View Post
if you think about it in half an hour you can get about 100 reported if your fast about it which is like 500 ip please dont go making punishments to player who dont deserve it have a quick read through and check items and read comments
There is a limit of 15 votes a day :/