How much IP do you get for participating in the Tribunal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

poseidon64

04-18-2012

gay you can only do 15.....
so 15 X 5 thats ur ip in about 15 min

Best Adc in Asia

05-06-2012

I have to admit, the Tribunal isn't a free IP machine it is getting all the trolls suspensions and out of the community. Too bad the Tribunal limits you 15 cases a day though. But you can get up to 10-150 IP a day total by judging cases correctly I'm pretty sure.

MagmaApple

05-11-2012

Keep the Summoner's Code in mind when players are reported for reactions: Negative feedback is still very bad. Sure, most players would do this and that, but the point in the Tribunal is trying to eject such rough play and getting rid of those types of examples that are laid out.

Brightinly

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
While calculating the IP gain for the Tribunal we wanted to keep IP gain at roughly the same rate of game play, which if you look at the time required to do 10 Tribunal tickets, is comparable. If you vote correctly on all of your ten cases, if this is your allotted amount, you will receive 50IP for ten minutes of time and for creating a more favorable experience for your peers.

Wrong votes do not get an IP reward and continuous incorrect punishes can cause you to lose your right to vote in the Tribunal.

-RyuTres
Riot Ambassador
10 minutes for 10 cases? are your crazy? Dude this thing needs to be rewiewed carefully if you wont want to pardon or punish someone who doesnt deserve it.

Taking the time you just pointed its like saying go ahead just read the report notes, ignore the chat and you are good to go.

Seriously if you take 1 min-2mins per case maybe you shouldnt have the position you have, just like players who have incorrect punishes cause them to be unable to vote.

a Civelle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

5 ip so the cheapest tier3 rune is 210 or something like that so I need to judge more than 42 cases correct, .....

Heaviest Flow

05-16-2012

I've found some cases are quick to see the person is indeed at fault.
Other times it's pretty grey and you should go with your guy and overall feel of the guy.
The item builds and score only help in cases of extreme trolling IMO.
Regardless, I'm happy to do anything to help the community, even in a small way, even for a low amount of IP. I just do it at work anyways it's great.

I think the ability to view replays (it's in the works in general not for tribunal) would significantly help but also significantly lengthen the time it would take to review a case.

Also if they didn't limit the cases to 15 per day you'd have bots farming IP from tribunal popping up.

Vatha

05-22-2012

^ i agree with him about viewing the replay of the match. Sometimes the information given isn't enough to give an accurate opinion. i would say however (if this is added in, in the future) not to make it mandatory to watch the replay as sometimes the info given is more then enough. In which case forcing the replay would only make it needlessly longer. Also how many wrong punish votes do you need to have to not be able to vote anymore?

KiTT0

05-28-2012

i mean this is really to help clean the community up their are some cases that are icky but you use your best fair judgement to clean them up and get the right outcome.
The IP is just a nice bonus which would add up over a while if you just take 15 cases or so a day....over a month or so it really adds up to a nice bonus...just for cleaning a game that you play and enjoy of people who may ruin it for you.
Good system is good.

Aradene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
While calculating the IP gain for the Tribunal we wanted to keep IP gain at roughly the same rate of game play, which if you look at the time required to do 10 Tribunal tickets, is comparable. If you vote correctly on all of your ten cases, if this is your allotted amount, you will receive 50IP for ten minutes of time and for creating a more favorable experience for your peers.

Wrong votes do not get an IP reward and continuous incorrect punishes can cause you to lose your right to vote in the Tribunal.

-RyuTres
Riot Ambassador
Im a little concerned with this. The reality is that if you are reading through the cases properly, and many have 3+ games, each case takes more than one minute. In this post, you are pretty much telling people that they will only get their IP worth for time if they make a snap yet correct decision. Im not saying increase the IP, but I am saying that you shouldnt be wording it as such.

I will concede, some cases are very quick and easy, but if you are asking people not to make snap calls and really think about the context, 10 minutes for ten cases is unrealistic, and I imagine part of the reason why so many people claim that they were the victims of Spam punish. There are cases I easily can spend that much time going through everything by the time Im reading the 4th match.

Solo Brawler

05-30-2012

I was just thinking how does one judge someone when lagg is involved cuz im a pretty good player (most days XD) but if i get random lagg it screws my game up alot and ive been reported for feeding and it left me wondering if they were right or not to report me after i told them it was laggg