How much IP do you get for participating in the Tribunal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indian0Lore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

DylanShoe, your account will be automatically credited with IP. If you keep an eye on how much you have when you logout/in each time, you will notice the changes. However, because it is only 5ip per, you won't notice a change unless you have several solve at the same time.

Also, the email is the same that you signed up with. Easy way to tell, hit I forgot my password and then check your email accounts for the message from riot with your password reset instructions.

Bloodmo0n

03-26-2012

seriously, if you're going to put heaps of time into the game, you might as well spend some money on it. If you don't have money, then maybe you should go get some, hmm? Free 2 play is stupid imo.

SexyBrown

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by llDeathCowll View Post
Everyonce and a while you'll get an email that looks like this.
Greetings llDeathCowll!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 45 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 225 Influence Points.
Yeah, I got First Win of the Day and got 230 IP.

btmonster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

i review about 20 cases and didn't get any ip. it's like working and don't get paid

SILV3R SHADOW

04-02-2012

everyone keeps saying the same thing... eg: i did cases, but i haven't gotten any ip from it,
its ok, you just need to be patient ip will come to you sooner or later :P

AzIeNiNvAsIoN

Recruiter

04-13-2012

how do you get in tribunal? is there any requirements to pass the obligation of the rules in the righteous laws? LOL NERD~~`

ßârdâ

04-14-2012

i agree the tribunal is based on peoples perspective on certian cases
just vote fairly

ZombieCuddles

04-16-2012

It's like Jury duty, but without waiting 6 hours for nothing to happen.

poseidon64

04-18-2012

well look... if u do cases for 30 min solving a case every 1 to 2 min ur getting about 200 to 300 ip take that into consderation of in game points

poseidon64

04-18-2012

correction 100 2 200