How much IP do you get for participating in the Tribunal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExperimentXIX

02-08-2012

"Yes! If your recommendation matches the final verdict, you will receive a reward in the form of Influence Points (an indeterminate amount, but likely comparable to that gained by a few hours of gameplay) for your civil service." How the hell is 5 IP a few hours of gameplay? What a waste of time.

blismal

02-08-2012

100% not worth ever wasting your gaming time to do unless you have no way to play the game.

An CalHar

02-13-2012

lol i dont have a way to play the game during the week ^

headshot hobo

02-15-2012

Say you play a 60 minute game, if your good at reading and you make the right choices you can do about a case a minute, in 60 min game youll get maybe 100 - 200 ip give or take at most, in tribunal if you have good judgement thats 300 ip, not bad.

Cat Dog Rescue

02-27-2012

Exactly. I am only participating in the Tribunal to clean up the LoL Community and make players have a better expierence as I did.

Jarvan IV Beast

03-04-2012

i got no emails from riot o

Phistagon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

i have done about 50 cases and i havent got a single email yet telling me i judged it correctly. even if i am a horrible judge i should have gotten one or two correct

onihero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

They give you the ip/results when the cases are closed. Those 50 may just not be closed yet.

BIitzscrank

03-07-2012

It was really fun at first because I deal with these players almost every other match, so it felt good punishing those flamers and trolls. After about a few days it got boring since the case is the same thing every time :P

DylanShoe

03-25-2012

I did a buch of cases.And i forgot my email address is there a way i could still get IP.Cause i mean I did this for a long time.And ima be a litttle mad if i dont get my IP -.-