How much IP do you get for participating in the Tribunal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RimChuff

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showdang View Post
50 IP = 10 cases = 20 minues = 2 minutes per case

In other words, you wait for the 2 minute timer and then vote. You don't take 3 minutes or 4 minutes or longer to read through the chat carefully.

wow
Well the timer is only for 60 seconds, but still it takes longer than that to judge fairly in most cases.

SnowAbe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
While calculating the IP gain for the Tribunal we wanted to keep IP gain at roughly the same rate of game play, which if you look at the time required to do 10 Tribunal tickets, is comparable. If you vote correctly on all of your ten cases, if this is your allotted amount, you will receive 50IP for ten minutes of time and for creating a more favorable experience for your peers.

Wrong votes do not get an IP reward and continuous incorrect punishes can cause you to lose your right to vote in the Tribunal.

-RyuTres
Riot Ambassador
That is considering you devote just one minute per case. If a player has 6 games to judge open do you think one minute is enough to consider his sentence? One minute to decide if someone is banned or not seems a little short.

Dehney1234

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2011

I like cows.

Tylanthor

01-05-2012

I like this tribunal. Keeping all of the people and kids with negative attitude and cant handle 1 loss and IP is just the bonus. Idc if its 5 ip cause its still an award you get for doing the right thing for the community .

wingofredemption

02-03-2012

if you judge all of them right it will equal up to one quick game

Finalplague

02-04-2012

I kinda like the thing. I get to help and as a bonus some money, the money is like a bonus to being an important part of the community... them are my thoughts.

Kei143

02-04-2012

play dominion for fast IP. unless you are good and can make people surrender in 20 minutes all the time.

dawnsfist

02-06-2012

i only just started with the tribunal and i enjoy it when i get to punish the feeders and trolls. these are the kind of people i get in groups ALL the time and i really hope they get banned.

i also really enjoy pardoning people who are wrongly accused of feeding. for instance i seen an Amumu go 4-10-14. and the team reported him for intentionally feeding. but he was very polite in chat and they kept their cool despite dying so many times.

Budju

02-07-2012

What an absolute waste of time

rainzer

02-07-2012

Why doesn't Tribunal show the final scoreboard of the entire game(?) so you can get a better idea of the questionable intentional feeders if, theoretically, you aren't supposed to punish for being bad at the game (why is Unskilled Player a report option?).