How much IP do you get for participating in the Tribunal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GON the Mage Guy

01-19-2013

They should also update the FAQ in this forum, because I believe it still says IP is awarded.

Jozzilla

01-28-2013

I do the tribunal, just to make the playing environment better...not for the IP.

Komeiji Koishi

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozzilla View Post
I do the tribunal, just to make the playing environment better...not for the IP.
HOLY Batmans, thread necro!

Kantala

01-28-2013

>.<

Cheetoking

02-10-2013

Well, people often complain because of how old the thread is, but it's the only one and an ongoing topic. But in my opinion, there should be an IP reward. But, the reward should be dependent on the amount of time put into the case, in respect to how much information there is, as well as how often you get them correct. The time factor should also include how long it took the majority of reviewers that voted "correct" to come to their conclusion. That way, people who do it just for the IP don't get any, and those that truly care and spend time reading and reviewing the case to better the game do get rewards. If the reward could even be greatly enhanced depending on your success rate and amount of time put in. If a veteran reviewer is spending a lot of time a day on cases, and doing it very consistently over a period of weeks, maybe months, then they could maybe begin to receive RP as rewards. If a player does it very seldom and isn't the most accurate, none to maybe 5 IP could be their reward. This way only those who care get the rewards, and those who don't get nothing.

LittleDi

02-10-2013

/statue of Karthas thread status earned.

One More Fight

02-10-2013

little necro ****