How much IP do you get for participating in the Tribunal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

W8baby LoL

Recruiter

08-21-2012

An average game In lol is 40 mins lOng. It takes 20 secs to judge each case. In a 40 min game u get about 100 ip . In a 40 mins of tribunal u get about 550 ip

Tethin

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by W8baby LoL View Post
An average game In lol is 40 mins lOng. It takes 20 secs to judge each case. In a 40 min game u get about 100 ip . In a 40 mins of tribunal u get about 550 ip
you dont know how the tribunal works do you

Mokkun

08-21-2012

Why does this thread keep getting necro'd?

Shabaten

08-26-2012

I had to judge a case with an inapropriate summoner name, but it didnt show the name

Acac Sunflier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Why is it I never get an email?

zuthan

08-30-2012

when people are banned via the tribunal does their account get banned or the account and ip address because if the ip address isn't being banned for serious offenders how does the tribunal effectively clean up the community, I have just recently begun doing the tribunal so i'm just curious, because it seems as though unfavorable players might just make new accounts and continue to make our gaming experiences unpleasant.

JackFrostyPants

09-01-2012

Meh

SerialKiller68

09-05-2012

lol

Thanias1

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by So So SuBLiMiNaL View Post
How do you judge "right?"
I've done the tribunal for 1 hour today and so far all it has been is tons of racism/cursing.

But I have to admit, the tribunal is broken. I judged a case today where a Trundle got reported by a troll. The Anivia on his team was using her ice wall to block him off whenever he was being chased by the enemy team. His instant reaction was pretty basic (one most of us would go to). Basically he told the Anivia to f**k off and stop trolling (I admit he got a bit excessive with his swearing and he should have just /ignored her and went on with his life) but if anybody deserves to get banned it should be the troll (Anivia) not the poor guy who simply reacted.
Click the pardon button lol.

nfoster10

09-20-2012

dude i do not now how this thing works i just need ip i want to buy new champions im like that other guy i gont like spending money on rp