People blatantly lieing in tribunal/vent/ban thread/false reports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crowcaine

02-10-2013

So yeah, I just got temp banned, and nobody cares because it's so much easier to dismiss everyone as toxic rather than actually looking into it. I admit I did verbally abuse people, but it was just so provoked, and I was the one being verbally abused since champion select. I'm expected to not react, while they get a freebie just because they have strength in numbers and need someone to blame the loss on to free their bloated as hell egos. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6201518/#nogo

Game 1; After being flamed and *****ed at incessantly in the pre-game lobby, I start out and just say "my team practically shat itself when I took Viktor", which is the truth. Then Graves, who was all caps raging at me pre-game just says "Oh, no, my dear sir, I do not believe Viktor is a bad pick, I believe he is quite strong, but he is a bad pick!" This manipulative little **** is trying to sound like a gentleman or whatever, and this just makes me flat out mad after the verbal beating he tried to deliver on me in the lobby, so I tell him I don't care, you're stupid, because THAT'S WHAT HE IS!

Then friendly banter with enemy team and a joke coz i've simmered down here about the jungle being an intolerant Viktorphobe. Then, after that, the jungle pings me over for blue buff and I tell him to take it coz i'm the biggest gentleman, but then he insists so it turns out he actually was and there's the "disgust" comment as a joke.

Then I try to gank bot and it fails and this guy sasses me "I didn't know you were blind", and I had been watching him just generally be a total ****** to everyone, so I delivered my verdict to the fraggle;

"You're a piece of ****."

and I muted him.

Then Jman wants to give me blue, he takes it on accident, i joke that he wants to destroy my sanity, coz this whole game has been miserable, then taric is like

"dis viktor bruh" or whatever they all say dis viktor omg dis dis DIS ddjaj disdis vik mgmhmfdohmmMAGERGGD DIS VIKTOR so yeah, he's a piece of **** too, duo with graves so I mute him too.

Then If you read the final parts of the first game, it explains why I acted the way I did and didn't perform well in game. Short answers; Pressure, abuse, and harassment. I was seething at this point, they were just lieing completely.

Then if you look at the two reasons they gave to report me, both were complete lies. "Told me my me he ****ed my mom and i suck his dick " being the first, as you can see that's NOWHERE in it at all, then "instalocked.... then fed mid on purpose to help his friend get gold 2"

I never instalocked and I never mentioned a friend. This guy is just flat out a liar. It makes me so mad that a judge on the tribunal could have just read the first thing Told me my me he ****ed my mom and i suck his dick and clicked the report button.

Game 2; Right after that last game, i'm in a bad mood, not in the mood to tolerate anyone's *******ry. Friendly banter at start, yeah, i used language but only friendily (we was gangsta bruh) Then this Lux who lost lane before anything happened blames me for her lane losing because I got counterjungled by lee sin. Keep in mind I was forced to jungle, and she stole my role and her and her duo partner had the audacity to ***** about my performance. Eventually I had had enough, so I leave. i come back 2 or 3 minutes later and get more abuse, so I mute everoyne. I unmuted everyone near the end of the game and I imitate nidalee, the person who stole my lane and I NEVER EVEN HAD TO GIVE HER MINE, I WAS AHEAD OF HER IN PICKS is just a toxic little **** and i imitate her when she said "yawn yawn yawn yawn" when I was trying to talk.

Game 3; Yep, i was a dick here sort of. Everyone liked me except the seekers, but i don't think a custom game is worth getting banned over. This was right after my last 2 games so I played a custom to cool off, hide and seek. I build AD amumu and the seeker was being rude to someone so I just starting killing him, game ended 20 or so minutes later. Uneventful game, I was just sick of being the victim and wanted to be the antagonizer, my bad 100%

Game 4; Just another game where I perform poorly, get harassed, lied about, told I'm bad constantly and all that ****. I never verbally abused everyone or did anything wrong other than do badly. Most of my chat I was defending myself for having lost lane, as the guy harassing me just couldn't drop it. Definitely a false report right here.

Game 5; This game was absolutely fine. I beat the enemy Zyra, and her team apparently started ripping on her, so I defended her a lot in all chat, going so far as to say she's probably better than me, but you guys keep being jerks to her. This just shows that I'M NOT A TOXIC PLAYER! I remembered the Viktor game I had Game 1, so i defended her. Some guy on the enemy team was probably butt-hurt that I carried my team or that I defended Zyra. Also proves that I didn't "trollpick" viktor my first game, I main him and know how to do good with him. Completely false report.

I'm just a clowny guy who likes to joke around a lot, but people flame me and I flame back. I don't deserve this ban and if it were actually possible, I would go as far as to say my ban should be lifted.

I never thought the tribunal was overly flawed until this happened to me.

tl;dr, tribunal is extremely flawed, wrong person got banned.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO DOWNVOTE/UPVOTE/COMMENT PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THING AND STOP DISMISSING ME AS JUST ANOTHER BUTT-HURT TOXIC GUY

Crowcaine

02-10-2013

nvm original thread got moved right when i posted this =/

Xianio

02-10-2013

You can just edit out the OP. That way people won't respond

Ladayen

02-10-2013

oh it's a duplicate thread now.