Coming from a Tryndamere player...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanllan

12-21-2011

Tryn is very broke in TT. I hate seeing a tryn on the other team cause it means they are most likely going to win the game.. There are champs that just destroy him early game.. That is before he hits lvl 6. When he hits lvl 6 its game over.. Wish they would nerf his damage output. Sure they nerfed his heal amount but that doesnt say much when he can eliminate you health in a matter of seconds. They need to make is to where you can ban champs in a reg TT instead of just ranked games. I think it has worked out fine in Summoners Rift.

N0Tbrandon

12-21-2011

too op

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaredyellow3 View Post
Your not playing good tryndameres... i guarentee they aren't using cleanse or QSS. Makes a good tryndamere impossible to kill. Also your saying that all those low tier characters are as good as Tryndamere. Ashe is tier 7 on twisted treeline. Troll?

I agree completely with the OP. my friend plays tryndamere, we played yesterday for over 8 HOURS, and did not lose a SINGLE GAME, unless the opposing team had another tryndamere to counter. Tryndamere is broken in TT.
Ashe is a great carry but can not solo 3 people you need teamates with you but if you got an alistar teammate or something ashe will destroy and u cannot escape from ash very good unless you are Singed or Olaf or Yi

I use Quick solver on tryndamre and I still get CC'd so much that I am unable to move all the time.

Last night I played a game vs Singed + Olaf + fiddlesticks it was like the worst thing ever Olaf built warmogs then jsut crappy items I was higehr lvl but I got CCed so much even with phantom dancer, IE, Bloodthirster, Gaurdian Angel + quicksilver the olaf jsut hit so hard with only a lanturn for his ad up items and tanked like a god fiddlesticks could spam debuffs passed my QSS

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Rammus and LeeSin are the only counters really, unless Trynd intentionally feeds. Playing unranked games kind of sucks atm, because you're stuck playing 3 champions if you want to win, since your other 2 teammates instalock Karthus/Lux/Ahri/etc.

Bacardii7

12-26-2011

Honestly, I'm probably 27 out of 30 with Trynd in 3v3, but in 5v5 I'm more like 50% and have only played a handful of times. He's still op in 5v5 but not nearly as much as in TT.

I pretty much hate playing him but if I'm struggling to get my first win of the day or something I'll take him for an easy win. You have to be functionally retarded not to win as trynd.

New World Chaos

12-26-2011

**** you.
People like you ruin the game.

Bacardii7

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Chaos View Post
**** you.
People like you ruin the game.

Fix the stupid OP character. Riot brought that on themselves.

They just laugh "hur hur he's a popular pubstomper" and leave it at that.

Tactileneck

12-27-2011

Keep up these amazing tryndamere QQ threads. *Sarcasm over* Suck it up buddy...