Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Coming from a Tryndamere player...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frosty716

12-17-2011

I think he is really strong. I mean, unless my teammates screw up really bad, it's REALLY hard to lose. Even comps with a taunt and a stun, I pick up cleanse or QSS and mow through their whole team so easily. Pick up a wriggles and u are guaranteed dragon every time. They can't build enough armor because I get starks AND LW.

So, everyone who QQ about him, I hear ya, and I would give this tip:
Instalock Windamere.

Fathootz

12-18-2011

Trynda op

Sam

12-18-2011

Hm... Rammus, and don't get FB from him. It's really simple.

Unborn

12-18-2011

A good lee sin takes care of tryndamere.

Anduraga

12-18-2011

Just finish the game as fast as possible and push, push, push while Tryndamere is weak. If he's going to make the game unfun for your team, you might as well make it not fun for him too.

Once he gets IE with some life steal he spirals out of control. Crits with life steal is an OP mechanic that Tryndamere often gets criticized for because of his ultimate makes him live for a good 5s, so you'd need 5s of CC to stop him from getting his health back or destroying your teammates. And then theres his allies that you have to contend with as well.

Prefix

Recruiter

12-18-2011

Quote:
Frosty716:
I think he is really strong. I mean, unless my teammates screw up really bad, it's REALLY hard to lose. Even comps with a taunt and a stun, I pick up cleanse or QSS and mow through their whole team so easily.

I agree mostly however this works with any carry I can do this with Ash, Garen, Caitlyn, even Twisted Fate (who is not a great carry) the main problem is people in 3's are stupid like I face Rammus who do not build thorn-mails to fight me till I already got like IE + lifesteal + phantom dancer where it is already GG.

I face against lots of Tryndameres also and I always rape their tryndamre even when I am not Tryndamere because they always stick to a net build for 5v5 and never stray.

I generally go doran/vampire scepter then boots (then vampire scepter if u havent yet) then IE then its already GG

Orenin

12-19-2011

Quote:
Killerz297:
I agree mostly however this works with any carry I can do this with Ash, Garen, Caitlyn, even Twisted Fate (who is not a great carry) the main problem is people in 3's are stupid like I face Rammus who do not build thorn-mails to fight me till I already got like IE + lifesteal + phantom dancer where it is already GG.

I face against lots of Tryndameres also and I always rape their tryndamre even when I am not Tryndamere because they always stick to a net build for 5v5 and never stray.

I generally go doran/vampire scepter then boots (then vampire scepter if u havent yet) then IE then its already GG

Your not playing good tryndameres... i guarentee they aren't using cleanse or QSS. Makes a good tryndamere impossible to kill. Also your saying that all those low tier characters are as good as Tryndamere. Ashe is tier 7 on twisted treeline. Troll?

I agree completely with the OP. my friend plays tryndamere, we played yesterday for over 8 HOURS, and did not lose a SINGLE GAME, unless the opposing team had another tryndamere to counter. Tryndamere is broken in TT.

cmbast

12-19-2011

I have no problems with tryndamere playing as Fizz with ignite. So easy to walk up to him and harass through the creep wave early game, without even having to blow your long cd expensive E, and you should be able to pick up a kill pre 6 if he gets even a little over aggressive, which I swear tryndmeres are prone to do.
If you've managed to keep him underfarmed enough, you should be able to burst him down faster than he can heal, and by about lvl 8-9, he should be running from you if he thinks your ult is up. Granted, this assumes that your teammates avoid feeding him, and watch their minimaps. Its practically impossible to effectively call mias on tt against tryn, so if you think he's going after your team, you pretty much need to chase tryn every time he dissappears. Missing some farm is annoying, but it is less annoying than a fed tryn. Oh, and I run move quints. Fizz's base speed is too low, imo, and you can't jump through walls quite as easy as tryn. I really think Fizz's kit is very anti-tryn.

Bacardii7

12-21-2011

Trynd is incredibly broken on 3v3.

Xanllan

12-21-2011

Every time i see a tryn in a 3v3 i just want to quit playing the game.. Its stupid how op he is in the TT.. Sure you can just go play a 5v5 but you get tired of those long games.. I wish there was a option where we can ban certain champs in TT besides a ranked game.. Would make it much better in my opinion..