Referral error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MBJT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

A couple days ago there was a problem with the system where people who redeemed the prizes didn't get them. Riot addressed this (I sent in a support ticket and they sent me my boost the next day, so thanks for this riot.)

But now I think i'm facing a new problem where people who signed up using my link, It doesn't show up on my referred list.

It's only been about 2 days so maybe it will show up later, But I want to know if anybody else has had this problem.

MBJT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

Bump for justice?

BBQ Tactics

12-17-2011

The entire system goes down sometimes so there are delays. Try using your own referral link and see if it shows up, if it does they are doing something wrong, if not its the referral system. If thats the case I don't think Riot will do much about it beyond giving the rewards. If the referrals don't even show up I'm not sure they can track it