@Riot Every Game Of Dominion I had

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JasmineChen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

In a previous thread here some high Elo Dom players* said leaving/AFK is much much worse at low Elo and it's not bad at all for them.

YMMV, etc.

*high Dom W-L record

lbgsloan

12-29-2011

This issue has been getting worse for me as well. Used to be about 1/5 games, now I'd say it's closer to 1/3 that involve a dc or afk at some point. I don't know if it's people not giving a **** when queuing for Dominion, technical issues with Dominion, or what but the hammer needs to be dropped on this issue before ranked play comes out.

daveuh

12-30-2011

Don't worry Riot got this. They will release a 6300 ip champ to solve any issues.

Aria Sachou

12-30-2011

Bump
This time I was the one that got dced
I have good connection so I don't know how I got disconnected this time.

cerealsmok3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

haha it happens to me but i seriously want to win a 4v5 despite have a reallly slim chance

Aria Sachou

01-09-2012

Update: I come back to dominion and a player on my team dcs causing the game to be lost, and 4 members on our team reporting the dced player

brossef

01-09-2012

its funny because in all of my games of dominion i have played in the past month i have had maybe 3 leavers total, it is probly because ur still in low elo.

Ascleph

01-09-2012

I had a really strange game last week. 4 of us, 2 per team, had connection problems but never at the same time. First someone dced on our team after complaining about lag, after he came back I had some really extreme lag issues followed by a dc, after I came back someone in the enemy team had the issues followed by a dc, the same thing happened again with another one on their team after the previous one came back.... after the last one came back the cycle started again and lasted the entire match.

Yeah....

TsubakiMK III

Recruiter

01-10-2012

just punched king of hearts alex in his face(nothing personal just one of many notable names), good to see a few names up there, and have beaten all of them!
Jelly that art btw, kog looks so pretty with splosions all around
yeah seems like alotta spikes and single DCs on dominion, like really bad ones..

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-10-2012

Had a game where someone on our team DCed, but they came back. Then I got cursor bug and had to restart. Then I came back and someone else on our team DCed. Then two of the enemy players DCed! And we won.