Free 25$ RP giveaway for the holiday from the MetaClan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HySkY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-16-2011

Hi everyone, HySkY of the MetaClan here want to wish everyone a happy holiday and we are doing so by giving away a 25$ RP Card to a lucky winner!

How to enter?
Simply post your summoner's name as a reply and you will be automatically entered simple as that....(just make sure it matches what you have <<<<< over there)
If you use the summoner's name change, make sure to note it or else i'll count as a void.
The winner will be announce next Friday December 23.
If there is an insane amount of entrants we will put in additional 10$/25$ RP cards as we see fits.

Also, stop by and check out our Meta Clan Organization at www.MetaClan.org
We are a growing community and wishes you to participate for fun and giggles.

For questions just ask me on League: XxHySkYxX or find me on the MetaClan mumble (server info provided on site)

EDIT: Okie, you guys need to slow down my fingers are getting tired of copy and pasting in the lottery system -.-
EDIT: Wow..that is a lot of people just for second day but so far we decided to put in 2x10$ RP Cards to the pool
EDIT: We also have added an official MCO chatroom in the League of Legends client. Join us at MetaCO (case sensitive) if you want to chitchat

I'll keep an updated version of what will be given out here.*note this is not finalize*
1st - 25$ RP Card
2/3 - 10$ RP Card

Q&A:
suggest giving away 5x $5 RP cards (Bergtau): If there is such thing we can look into that but as mentioned above if there...well who I am kidding this is a lot for just a few hours we are already considering to add extra 10$ cards to the pool.

Do you have a livestream (Spiritfox):Yes we do pretty much on the weekends to goof off and local streaming on the daily. The links are directly from our MetaClan.org site. Do mind that we just started operating our site like a few months ago so there is a lot of constructions going around.

I don't understand why we need name, the name is right there(Dreggon): Just a safety precaution when people do multiple entrees. If you want to cheat your way to 25$ I guess you can work a little harder for it . Plus we have a lottery system set up from our past giveaways @ MetaClan so is just easier on my parts.

good to see you guys are supporting the community! (Pawleader):Actually this is our shameless plug to promote our site...errr...I mean yes we support the League of Legends community...wooo!!!!

I recommend you just use a number randomizer and whichever number it lands on = post #. (IGNhere):If we do that then people will double post on every other page and harder to keep track.

On a side note, do you play World of Warcraft under the name of skyblue? (Xyon): I do not.

Hey XxHySkYxX did you lose weight cause you look fine as hell (RudBoy): yes i certainly have, thx for noticing my bulging physique

Will you be friending the winners and letting them know in case they cant track down this threat? (Worldliner19): It is better if they friend me (because I am lazy) but it it takes too long i'll find them myself and give the RP code. If this thread is lost we have the original giveaway at our personal site: http://metaclan.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=6&id=8 65&Itemid=148 (winner will be posted here too)

We will be picking/posting the winners by Friday 23 noon (central time)here. At the same time we will be streaming and goofing off so check for any of our streams @ www.MetaClan.org under the League of Legends tab. The winners can just message us for the RP code or we will find them after a day or 2 of no responds. In addition, we realize this is way too much post for such a small giveaway so our main admin want to do another giveaway for New Year so be on the lookout from 29-31 for another giveaway!

Your Winners Are:
25$ - Xeebles
10$ - darlín
10$ - Abyss13

If you can contact me is great if not i'll find you by no later than Christmas

TY everyone for being so nice and not flame about how long I drag this out. It was a totally bad idea on my part. The Meta Clan Organization wants to compensate by doing another New Year giveaway with the same format but from 29 - 31 (3 days only ends at midnight central time) so check that out once we post the giveaway here or stop by www.MetaClan.org to be udpated.

Please don't be angry at us for not winning is why we are giving out another. If you must spam those 3 winners

Wizzal

12-16-2011

Wizzal =D

Bimbojoness

12-16-2011

bimbojoness

SuperTrollBR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

SuperTrollBR

plus i want to apply if you have place for an ap carry

CLG DoubIelift

12-16-2011

PwningGod

8minute

12-16-2011

8minute

Seadawg

12-16-2011

Seadawg

Cameren

12-16-2011

Cameren

AlexPie2

12-16-2011

AlexPie2

GiantEvilKitten

12-16-2011

GiantEvilKitten