Jungle Shen Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razerus

12-16-2011

So Shens is one of my favorite champs and i was wondering with the new runes and masteries if his jungle was viable at all? If anything im clueless on how his beginning and core items would be based around. Any suggestions and thx!

Queen Sejuani

12-16-2011

He can jungle and isn't really a bad ganker either, although he is pretty weak early game, so he can get counter jungled pretty easily by superior junglers (Udyr, Trundle etc)

J 2 the orel

12-17-2011

Shen is a pretty **** good jungler. I was watching TheOddOne's live stream yesterday or two days ago and he is definitely viable.

Poush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

Shen's jungle is fast and safe. U can clear it with doran shield or hp crystal, do wolves again, and be over 50% hp.

Kenshin Akira

12-19-2011

Like stated earlier, it's the early game that will seem a bit of a downer to Shen. Though, his taunt is a pretty good initiate or to intercept someone running away and act as a psuedo-silence for a little bit. Though, what appeals to me about jungle Shen is that you can literally be everywhere. Gank top, okay, fight at dragon now? Pop your R, get in there. That, and he transitions rather well if you build bulky, so you wouldn't feel out of place.

4llegorist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

yeah hes a good jungler especially after lv2. just takes some coordination to set up ganks.

manhernandez295

12-26-2011

it all depends on the player..... if you are new need to ask then don't jungle shen... ive seen people fail jungle ww .... ive seen people jungle karth like a pro.... any champ is a jungler some just do it faster and better its to each to choose who fits our play style

Unrestricted PK

12-26-2011

Just wait til his buffs.. he will excel jungling imo

xXCFXx Avenger

12-26-2011

i saw a jungle shen help me carry our team, his ult so so amazing however as ppl have mentioned, he can be invaded ez