Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: refund of 10 Elo because of black screen a champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

God Karthus NA

12-16-2011

Never had this problem before. When I began my ranked game, my internet connection is just fine, but for some reason, I couldn't take any actions because of a black screen. I had to dodge.

BMGreenleaf

12-16-2011

Same here, a refund would be nice.

God Karthus NA

12-16-2011

bump until Riot responds

xWARLINGx

12-17-2011

Riot doesn't normally refund ELO on individual cases, good luck bro.

Zogar1993

12-17-2011

I have a stupid idea that may work, it actually doesnt solve your problem at all directly and may seem to mean exactly the opposite at first glance, but whatever:

I have been thinking of a 1 elo gain to each remnant when someone dodges. What do i expect to achieve with this? as all, i do get those black screns and miscellaneous bugs once in a while, and therefor, i lose 10 elo, but i think this sometimes happens to other people as well so they dodge. so, as this happens to many people, not to mention that there are also intentional dodgers, for 1 time u lose 10 elo but that elo goes to the other players, but you will get back that elo when 10 other players dodge. I think its mathematically accurate.

sorry if my english wasnt clear enough, i hope it was understandable.