Matchmaking Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackEagleMBT

12-16-2011

So, my concern here is why am i being paired up with noobs. I mean I'm not the greatest player in all of LoL but im pretty good. So why am i being paired up with noobs in ranked and normal. I mean they're my level but not my skill. So what i am implementing is that Riot takes the time to work on a new matchmaking system to make playing LoL a little bit more fun.

TheBlackMonk

12-16-2011

Like separating Casuals like my self from people who like you who take the game too seriously.

Also, as an added "**** you" to riot, the only wins I get anymore are Co-op matches. Thanks guys, eat a dick.

Sizzlichen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

Lately, since reaching lvl 21-23, my wins have plummeted. Wondering why I have really started to suck so bad I started looking at the matchups and seen some severe discrepancies in lvl. The day before yesterday I was up against 2 x 30's, 29, 24 and a 12 vs. us with a lvl 27, 24, 23, 22, and a 20. Not seeing how that really balances. We were decimated. The game I just finished my team was a 26, 23, 22, 18 and 12 vs. 25, 23, 22, 21 and 20. Not sure how having a 26 vs. 25 at the top justifies having 2 players who likely have no runes whatsoever. Not to mention the general lack of game experience and teamwork skills. And this has been chronic! I've noticed it in the games I have won as well. Matches have not even been close. I feel like we are absolutely destroying the other team or we are getting completely destroyed by the other team. The competitive or close and fun to play matches have been few and far between.

Vyriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

It gets even better in ranked!

.!..

Sizzlichen

12-17-2011

The thrill of defeat continues with this awesome match of 3x24, 25, and 28 vs. my team of a 23, 2x24, 30, and an 8 (with 5 total wins!). How does having a lvl 30, just 2 lvls over their highest lvl, warrant a total noob?! 5 ever wins? Glad you smacked her down against some mid to high twenties for that! Just not getting the matchmaker, seriously.