Ashe vs Tristina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lex Sniper

12-31-2011

well actually all is depend on your control. If you can control well, you can be anywhere and make good score. For example, I usually use Ahri in the mid. but I sometimes I use her as an AD if needed.
and still makes good kills and assists(this doesn't mean that I recommand Ahri because she is one of the OP but very hard to use). So try to find a champ that fits you and practice.

P.S- theres recommanded formation though. it is 2-1-2. for ADs one melee(tanks are good) and one ranged(or supporter like Sona or Soraka) and ranged one.

Tyrang

12-31-2011

Ashe is easier to ensure the other lanes are doing well. At lvl 6 you can ult to the other lane to save them or help init. Ashe is actually really strong late game because her play style is really safe. Init with ult and volley, kite. Her kite is just so easy to pull off.

Trist is better at killing ppl. Late game she has crasy burst and longer range than Cait. Great escape ability too.

But every AD player need Vayne. She is OP.

Kenshin Akira

12-31-2011

I'd say Tristana. She's a tad easier to farm with thanks to Explosive Shot's passive, and her actual passive seems much better when in an extended period of fighting than Ashe's. Also, her Explosive Shot active triggers a Grievous Wound effect, which can help thin out enemy healing/ults/passives like Voli's passive or Mundo's Ult. Compared to...Just some bonus gold and a free CV?

Not bashing on Ashe in any manner, I just prefer Trist. That, and you can pick Trist up for no cost at all from the Facebook thing.

xXCFXx Avenger

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewls View Post
well graves,vayne,cait,tris are the top 4 as of right now
corki is played more often in high elo than graves and cait

Neko tan

01-01-2012

You want a killing machine?
Dat Trist

You want a killingish machine with some TF support?
Ashe

I play Trist and I approve this message

Koitsu

01-02-2012

ap tristana all the way

gamer01

01-02-2012

I like Ashe because of her slow and her ult.