Ashe vs Tristina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

geburgess

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepantsparty View Post
So... don't use it to jump into the middle of fights?
Well you use it to initiate the fight, which seems backwards for a low health, ranged carry to be close to the opponent.

orange4tw

12-18-2011

Tristana's jump is mainly used to reposition herself in teamfights. It also does a good job of mopping up fleeing enemies, however, jumping into an enemy team will get her bursted down. Jumping is best used to run from assassins and keep her distance from enemies, and use her huge range to her advantage.

Nrimsat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

i like trist shes so cool u can jump into the fight and knock them back into turrets with some luck and practice

ThatSriLankanKid

12-30-2011

A previous poster already mentioned all of the cons of tristanna and ashe so I won't rehash them.

I play primarily ad carry and switch often between ashe and tristana. I'm not sure which one I like more. I tend to play tristana more because her laning phase is so much less painful than ashe's. That being said, Ashe is a lot more fun to play because of her utility and way higher skillcap.

Emeraldw

12-30-2011

All I will say, is that having an initiation on more than one champion is always useful.

Especially as the skill level of teams goes down. Someone has to start the fight!

NocturneChaos

12-30-2011

as i had to make a new account because i forgot everything related to my old one i dont have trist atm and ashe is insane with proper building and care. i have personally say and popped insane dps in rather quick bursts.

Lightstrike

12-31-2011

both garbage and you're garbage for asking.

jewls

12-31-2011

well graves,vayne,cait,tris are the top 4 as of right now

I0N

12-31-2011

def vayne i went 45 and 10 with her

Corrupt Angel

12-31-2011

i say tristana