Stop Complaining about Champions who are OP in 3v3

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mavrik V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Try is only a problem if u let him be dont feed him theres so many coutners to him like teemo or any character with CC's or ignite or thornmail.
That's a common myth. 2 minutes of Trynd freefarm and he's back in action anytime throughout the game. I can't count the number of games I destroyed Trynd top lane, he goes something like 0-2 through 0-4 before 10 minutes in, and he gets some free farm in the jungle for 2 minutes while I'm ganking bot lane, then GG.

Regardless of how poorly he did all game long, when Trynd gets to 18, that's GG for your team if you're not already at their Nexus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
That's a common myth. 2 minutes of Trynd freefarm and he's back in action anytime throughout the game. I can't count the number of games I destroyed Trynd top lane, he goes something like 0-2 through 0-4 before 10 minutes in, and he gets some free farm in the jungle for 2 minutes while I'm ganking bot lane, then GG.

Regardless of how poorly he did all game long, when Trynd gets to 18, that's GG for your team if you're not already at their Nexus.
I play try and this happens to me a lot however that is your problem for letting him take jungle. I rarely ever gank bottom unless I am sure I will get a kill because its honestly not worth losing xp when I am half lane half jungle. I face other trydnamres who keep gankign bottom but I get more xp when I jungle lane.

You know whats worse how a shaco can rape the jungles at lvl 1 and lvl up insane fast.

The lvl 18 thing is pure BS tryndamre is popular because when he is higher lvl he doestn often die at lvl 18 undying rage is useless against teams with CC's or ignite his damage is so pitiful against tanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orenin

Senior Member

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
I play try and this happens to me a lot however that is your problem for letting him take jungle.
How is that HIS problem. You can bot gank against ANY OTHER lane opponent. It's a problem of Tryndamere being broken in 3's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
at lvl 18 undying rage is useless against teams with CC's or ignite his damage is so pitiful against tanks.
you mean it would be useless, if he couldnt swordspin away, use QSS, and cleanse away ignite. I'm sure thats what you meant to say


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Runaway

Junior Member

12-24-2011

Well maybe because it's a problem? Lol, a single tryndamere pubstoming 3v3s, ending them in 12 minutes, just isn't fun.

If Tryn OP threads are so god**** rampant, then clearly there's a problem. It's like when Nickelback played Thanksgiving half-time despite 55,000 Detriot'ers signing a petition against that.

If you play Nickelback backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forwards, you'll hear Nickelback.

Listen to their qq's


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bacardii7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-26-2011

I love that the OP got downvoted so hard you can't see his post.

This forum consists of 90% of people stating that Trynd is broken on TT, and then the other 10% afraid that their easy win character will get rightly nerfed so they come on here and say some insane **** like "teemo > trynd" and pray that Riot leaves Trynd alone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slashinghardest

Senior Member

12-26-2011

Most annoying thing about tryn isn't endless rage because you can prepare for that it's his ability to get away which can be stopped aswell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anduraga

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Just push towers while he's of no use to his team. Finish the game early and Tryndamere won't be doing ****. Kind of hard to do sometimes, but if Trynds like to backdoor, so can I.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SolidSnakeCG

Junior Member

12-27-2011

imo Tryn is the only champ i have a problem with in 3's lol


12