Stop Complaining about Champions who are OP in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dawson65

12-16-2011

About 40% of threads in the 3v3 section are people complaining about Tryndamere and a couple other champions and how they're so OP. Stop ****ing wasting you're time crying about it. There's an obvious reason as to why such champions are so good in a 3v3. Some champions in a 3v3 are completely OP and you cannot touch them whatsoever. One of them just happens to be Tryndamere. Another one I can think of is Xin Zhao. Maybe Shaco, but Tryndamere is definitely the most powerful. We all know it. The Twisted Tree line makes some champions completely amazing while leaving other completely useless. Thus the reason as to why the TT sucks. Think about it, Tryndamere is not **** NEAR as hard to take down in a 5v5 as he is in 3v3.

So word to the wise hurr, if you think Tryndamere or any other champions are so **** OP and you completely can't touch them whatsoever, stop playing 3v3 and start playing 5v5. And most importantly, stop ****ing complaining please. Ty ♥

willxo

12-16-2011

tryn is op tho....

Dawson65

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silent Rogue View Post
tryn is op tho....
In a 5v5 he's completely counter-able. In 3v3 he's kind of not. Which is why the TT sucks. So when you choose to play on a map that makes certain champions OP, you can't complain when people abuse that.

willxo

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson65 View Post
In a 5v5 he's completely counter-able. In 3v3 he's kind of not. Which is why the TT sucks. So when you choose to play on a map that makes certain champions OP, you can't complain when people abuse that.
well obviously this isnt 5v5 thread this is why everyone qq in 3v3 thread and not 5v5 herp derp

Dawson65

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silent Rogue View Post
well obviously this isnt 5v5 thread this is why everyone qq in 3v3 thread and not 5v5 herp derp
Rly... I never noticed... hurr durr.

I'm trying to say that 3v3 will always make certain champions OP and there's nothing you can really do about it. So stop QQing and go play 5v5 if you have such a big problem countering Tryndamere.

Havelox

12-16-2011

I don't really see the issue.

Its not like only a certain group of people can play said X champions.

If Tryn is such a problem, play him yourself.

willxo

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson65 View Post
Rly... I never noticed... hurr durr.

I'm trying to say that 3v3 will always make certain champions OP and there's nothing you can really do about it. So stop QQing and go play 5v5 if you have such a big problem countering Tryndamere.
theres nothing you can do? ban him

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-16-2011

Try is only a problem if u let him be dont feed him theres so many coutners to him like teemo or any character with CC's or ignite or thornmail.

Xentorx

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Try is only a problem if u let him be dont feed him theres so many coutners to him like teemo or any character with CC's or ignite or thornmail.
Just hope he dont have cleanse or QSS to make ur ignite useless.

SYMBÖLIC

12-16-2011

the silent rogue= the silent troll