Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kog'Maw HELP MEH please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlindEternities

07-11-2010

Quote:
managen runes 4tw! but you don't even need much AP to hit hard. lvl3 E is 110 without any AP after all...

you call 110 damage hard? i call it 2 auto attacks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Contagious Cure

Recruiter

07-12-2010

I don't think enough people appreciate his ridiculous 50% armor-pen. Throw in a last whisper and armor becomes completely obsolete.

As for his ult, I only ever use it to snipe blue pillers from bushes, finish runners, damage clusters in team fights or for vision. I don't spam it like Karthus's ult so I can manage to get by without chalice. A meki (which laters turns into nashor's tooth) is really all I need. Guinsoos is rather good. Fully stacked it adds about 2% to your inbuilt bloodrazor and the damage and attack speed is also nice.