Skin Sale: 50% Off Bloodfury Renekton, Cowgirl Miss Fortune, and Dreadknight Garen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DerpHobo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

dat interior crocodile alligator and also dat girl with them melons

Sacaga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

I like these but not buying any. I guess I'm hard to please.

TŘ Vi ▀ritanniÔ

12-20-2011

good

i is ryan

12-20-2011

I'm debating over the garen one, because it's different but it's not exactly creative nor very different.

I agree on the person on the last page that said secret agent mf is better, I just got her a few days ago too. Love the way she is because she doesn't have a hat and her look is very different from the others.

That's the problem with that garen skin, it looks almost the same as all the other garen skins, especially zoomed out people aren't going to take notice much. Like morde's skins. Shrug...

xSilverCrown

Recruiter

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyNDead View Post
I'm debating over the garen one, because it's different but it's not exactly creative nor very different.

I agree on the person on the last page that said secret agent mf is better, I just got her a few days ago too. Love the way she is because she doesn't have a hat and her look is very different from the others.

That's the problem with that garen skin, it looks almost the same as all the other garen skins, especially zoomed out people aren't going to take notice much. Like morde's skins. Shrug...
All MF skins are sexy. Enough said...

ShadowRogues

12-20-2011

Contemplating buying Renekton skin hmmmm...

HYperTOadKILLER

12-21-2011

was wondering if riot could give me one riot point so i can buy the dreadknight garen skin please and ty