Can't purchase RP! Store is broke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fends

12-16-2011

HI i've played LoL for a couple of months now, I usually buy new skins here and there, and I do use the store quiet often, I havent played LoL for a week or two and I logged in today and I tried to purchase some RP by using paypal, here is what happens, I click on Purchase RP>Select the method (PAYPAL)> Click on the amount of RP i want to get, then nothing pops up as it usually does, there is no button on the bottom of the page or as a fact no buttons to proceed with purchase. I have never had this issue before, I do believe this last patch broke my ingame store.

iamfightaa

Recruiter

12-16-2011

im having the same problem bud and its been happening for 2 days now ...

l Sephiroth l

12-16-2011

Me too same problem !! i cant purshase RP with my credit card. PS: im brazilian i cant proceed with payment

Nice And Wavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

it was working before this patch,,,, FIX IT SO IC AN BUY YOU ITEMS

Trogleth

12-17-2011

Is there a different way to get RP? because i want the taric skin bad :/

Torgun

12-17-2011

yes i cant use my prepaid card... nothing happens when i click submit!...please fix this soon riot

Nerjinzul

12-17-2011

I'm having the same problem, except with a $10 prepaid card. I've used prepaid cards for all my RP, and I use them quite often. Used one last week, and another the week before. This week, I do everything like normal, click on "submit" and nothing happens. It just sits there. After a minute or two I get this weird "403 Error" saying something along the lines of "You don't have access to this page with your selected parameters."

It's a little annoying really, since I've used prepaid cards countless times only to have it mess up today when I just want a lil' toy pirate.

I also posted this over at the "Bug Reports" section. Hopefully they fix it soon.

(8:21 AM EST) EDIT: The problem seems to be fixed on my end. My prepaid code just went through when I tried entering it again. Nice and smooth, no problems.

Zenzii

12-17-2011

im haviing the same issue, with trying to pay with credit card. it wont go past the select how much to pay.

Agony26

02-16-2013

Yeah im having the same problem, but now the store wont even pop up for me fix this already!!!!!