LoL graphic problem with Nvidia GT540m

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ntrik7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

So I have been using my Intel HD graphics instead of nvidia due to this graphic flickering problem that I have been getting, but I feel like I'm missing out on the high fps that nvidia card can bring compared to Intel HD graphics... I've tried to set my graphic card today again so that it can work with LoL, but I seem to get the same flickering problem still. I have tried updating the driver to the latest one from nvidia website, and also the driver on my laptop manufacturer's website. I've attached a scrn shot of what happens after excessive flickering. After this, my LoL client crashes.

If anyone knows what I could do, could anyone give me a hand? Would really appreciate it.

p.s. I am aware of the optimus technology for this graphic card. I do not think this technology is behind what is happening here however.. As of now, I am using the latest updated nvidia driver from their website.

Cymril

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

I've been having this problem off and on ever since the Fizz patch. It starts out much like that, but gets much worse as the game goes on.

Eventually, it turns into this:

http://db.tt/fAttItmA

Later that game, the minimap turned into a blasting wand, that was fun and helpful.

I'm running a fairly new (>4months old) nVidia GTx 560 Ti. And LoL is the only game with this problem, it might be some interaction with the drivers?

xWARLINGx

12-17-2011

are you using 285.62 drivers? ive been having so many problems with it and league its not even funny.

ntrik7

12-17-2011

I have tried all diff version of drivers including the one recommended from my manufactuerer. My laptop is also new (2 months old now). Last night I tried downclocking my graphic card's memory a little bit (mine was set at 900mhz, I brought it down to 850). And I've been no problems thus far in LoL.

I used a program caled MSI afterburner, give it a try guys