Guardsman Bob is Now Streaming Live!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kry0

Special Projects Manager

Follow RiotKry0 on Twitter

12-16-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Our next Featured Streamer is Guardsman Bob, one of the most veteran players in the League of Legends scene. In addition to being a pivotal player in the Ionia vs. Noxus Story Match, Guardsman Bob has been a mainstay in competition since the League of Legends Beta. And to top it all off, he holds himself to the highest standards of sportsmanship and is always willing to lend advice to new players on his informative and friendly stream.

Guardsman Bob will be streaming live today starting at 6am PST! If you’re interested in learning more about some of your favorite champions, Guardsman Bob will be offering introductory commentary on each of his selections and item builds, so be sure to seize this opportunity to mind-share with this experienced League of Legends summoner!

Click below to watch Guardsman Bob competing live in the League of Legends Ladder!

Click to watch my stream

The next Featured Streamer will be EPIK’s Dan Dinh, another League of Legends player with a long history in competitive events and championships! Stay tuned for his stream the second week of January.

Previously Featured Streamer:
Shushei - Live from 2am PST to 8am PST!

BeBen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-16-2011

first

I rawr Bob

Earl of Preston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

I've watched him countless times and even won a few Play with Bob contests. The best streamer out there as far as I'm concerned. I'm talking about the penguin of course.

Incarnater

12-16-2011

Go bob.

Jatt Maximus

12-16-2011

Yay bob

Meleesan

12-16-2011

Bob es #1

Seasonal

12-16-2011

I am slightly unsure why there are streamer spotlights but w/e I guess you've got to find out about streams somehow

Lesbian

12-16-2011

Dat Bob. Well deserved spotlight

saintvirtuous

Recruiter

12-16-2011

You can watch him here too:

http://noremote.tv/player/playlist/96

...as well as other streamers.

EclipseStriker

12-16-2011

Nice guardsman bob going to watch right now ... not.

1234511 ... 12