Can't buy Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eonic

07-10-2010

I can't buy a champion.

Right now, I saved up enough to buy Ashe (yes, obviously I'm new to the game), but I can't buy her. I have over 500 IP points, the "Purchase Item" at the top doesn't let me buy it, or any of the icons on the page. I have already tried restarting the program and my computer. Help?

VantageVoid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2010

Hey Dude, Same here, I want to buy Ashe. I have over 800 IP. I've been trying to get Ashe but for some reason I can't.
I even clicked under the info thing. It says the amount of IP or Riot Points. But I can't buy anything! The weirdest thing is, I click on the "Champions" On Sale. But no Champs were there! What's wrong!?

I even tried getting tier 1 runes and I can't. What's wrong!? Please help us out community!!

LouieTheHedgehog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2010

You are hovering over Ashe and clicking "Unlock", followed by clicking the "Unlock with (IP symbol, two swords)" button, correct?

@TheVoidHero: there are no champions on sale.

xNovember

07-11-2010

I'm having the same problem, and I know others are too...

It appears to be a problem with RIOT, not just stupid users >_<

Ultrasaurus

07-11-2010

Yeah I'm having the same problem, and no the option to unlock with IP does not appear for us. It just shows the riot point equation and the influence point equation, but nothing under them to click.

Laughingwhales

07-11-2010

No swords

xNovember

07-12-2010

Hey guys, I found a fix for my problem with this...

Just grab the corners of the interface and stretch them out then try it

I stretched mine up as far as it would go and the "Purchase with IP" button appeared for me ^_^

Hope this helped

Ultrasaurus

07-12-2010

Any news or a fix?

Immabeastt

07-12-2010

What Xnovember said works the prob i not enough space on the Ui so strech it out and it works

Guerrilastic

08-28-2011

Guys my LoL is full screen... I click Purchase with IP and then it comes up with "Purchasing" but then just goes blank