Lets Talk About Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aekero

10-13-2009

I think he's about right currently, great laner, easy to kill but can pump up some sick damage... He's pretty weak with ult on cd, but most dps can be focused quickly, you get focused first because you're the biggest threat usually. Have had a Nasus two shot me at full hp (lvl 18, caster with no armor), but most of the time he gets kited..

Shillen

10-13-2009

I think this guy's biggest problem is his ult makes him too big. Every time I hit my ult it's an invite to get gangbanged by everyone on the other team. I never live more than a few seconds after hitting the ult. It pretty much forces you to build him with tank items.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2009

Ninja Tabi
Trinity Force
Banshee's Veil
Sunfire Cloak
Phantom Dancer
Frozen Mallet

with that build, Nasus will be survivable and hit hard, and move fast. Still doesn't change the fact that you can't use wither to approach if you plan on using it to prevent them from running away. He works fantasitcally well in ganks though.... but he's not very survivable for a "tank."

Xanq

10-17-2009

Chalice
Beserker Greaves
Phage
Bloodthirster
Phage -> Frozen Mallet

And from here I go defense. Phage really helps alot in the early game.
And leveling Spirit fire / SS in the beginning.

Loving this champion btw, really want to succeed with him!

Atmosfear

10-17-2009

I have to say, tanking Nasus with his newly functional ultimate makes him quite the tank. I've already had significant success tanking as him, even taking on the opposing team nearly 1v5 (they trickled in 1-2 at a time), surviving until my own team came to help (and I still lived afterwards).

Mystikal

10-17-2009

So, after tearing apart my last couple games as Nasus I stumbled across this so I'd figure I'd post my build

Meki pendent to start -> spirit fire farming FTW
Chalice + rejuv bead + boots if possible
Emblem of honor
Start making infinity edge
Once that's done, finish Starks
Grab a bloodthirster and a GA if the game isn't over.
Also upgrade boots at whichever point in time I feel is good

Recap on final items

Chalice
Starks Fervor
Berserker boots
Infinity Edge
Bloodthirster
Guardian Angel