Lets Talk About Nasus

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kharnath

10-06-2009

So what is the consensus on what people thought would be a overpowered hero?

I'll start with saying I do very much enjoy Nasus, his skills are interesting and have a great deal of synergy. His animations are smooth, his model is fantastic, and the voice actor one of the best.

I will say though I am a bit underwhelmed, he is incredibly squishy for what is supposed to be a melee tank/carry (I'm not quite sure what his role has been defined as yet) Such to the point where you NEED your ultimate to survive team fights, and beyond that you need to prey you aren't focused down in enough time for your damage to ramp up and bring your life steal to a sustainable level.

I think he could use a tweak in base health and armor, nothing too large but it will help, maybe a small (5-10%) damage reduction for the first few seconds of his ult. As it is, if you see a large gray dog, you kill it. And to compensate MAYBE reduce the total +damage you can accumulate (I hit over 800 in a practice game at a LAN the other day)

Nonetheless he can still be a force to be reckoned with, I just don't want to see him go the road of Ryze and be left as a PUB stomper with no competitive staying power.

Also Sheen OWNS on him.

Grotsnik

10-06-2009

I rarely see him as an effective character. I'd like to make sure everything working properly before any balance tweaks are made.

Kharnath

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loki View Post
Part of the problem is that the HP and I think also the attack speed bonus from his ult are not working, although his ult has... other issues.
Such as?

Mystikal

10-06-2009

Very effective farming hero if your not being overran in a lane. Meki pendant + Spirit fire pretty much wipes out every creep wave after level 5. Solo'ing mid is also very powerful. The only current issue I have is a case of "BIGBLACKTHINGKILLIT"itis when I use my ult, so I've taken to going a tank build to prevent it. Its too bad really, I'd love to see how high I could crit with 600 attack.

Aknar

10-06-2009

he's the DPS version of veigar,easy to kill,easy to be killed by him.Enough said

Mystikal

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrous View Post
he's the DPS version of veigar,easy to kill,easy to be killed by him.Enough said
This is true. This is also why I think I'm going to start playing with a Kayle so I can get a little bit of that invun shield love. I wanna see a 1500 crit.

Helthros

10-06-2009

Isn't Kayle bugged at the moment with a bogus AP ratio for rightous fury?

Mystikal

10-06-2009

Possibly, but I was referring to the fact that I die instantly with my ult up because they like to target big heroes (see: Cho'gath).

Fraid

10-06-2009

I think his effectiveness in a game is very situational more so than others and that you desperately want to close the distance quickly when engaging.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helthros View Post
Isn't Kayle bugged at the moment with a bogus AP ratio for rightous fury?
no they fixed it!

12345 ... 7