TF Pick a Card Still Wonky

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kevoun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2009

The double-carding bug is still in effect but to a lesser extent. The sound effect and bigger card particle are still happening if Fate doesn't move after the first throw. The stun/slow/bonus damage are not being applied. I tested this in a practice game against creeps, champs, and towers.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Lock a gold, red, or blue card (gold is most noticeable IMO).
2. Attack anything.
3. Don't move after auto-attack.
4. Listen for the explosion sound, that was the easiest way I could tell. Also, the card thrown from TF's hand looks like a bigger, PAC card.
5. The stun effect is NOT applied. This is easier to see when Fate has Pick a Card at lvl 1 and no increased attack speed. Bonus damage is NOT applied. The easiest way for me to see this was to use a gold card on a group of creeps. No 100+ damage ticks after the initial one.

Further investigation:
1. With increased attack speed, will the effects wind up getting applied? Last game I played the other team insisted that I double carded them, but it was hard to tell because I was critting for more than the gold bonus damage.
2. Might do some follow-up testing on how PAC interacts with towers, harder to get solid numbers because the creeps were doing damage and I couldn't tank the tower.

prYzm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2009

this was reported by the devs as its been fixed, however the sound is still in the game. so it should never do the increased damage, but for the time being you get the audio effect of it (never noticed a second big card myself but dont see him that much anymore)

caution

10-06-2009

Dont know if anyone has noticed but blue card is bugged vs champions, if you throw one at a champ the card stays locked at blue, you have to then throw it at a minion to be able to pick another card.

And the double mana cost of pick a card still has not been fixed, the first card costs the normal amount, any subsequent cards cost double. and as you know 120 mana per card at rank 5 drains his mana pool rather quickly.