Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide]Soraka, destroyer of worlds.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My name is Mark

Recruiter

10-07-2009

The name of this thread made me LOL. I didn't believe it til someone posted that screeny of Brucebunny owning with it. I'm going to have to try this out later...

Morzas

10-08-2009

Carry Soraka. LOL wat. I guess it works in theory, as she's got Q for farming, W and E and R for staying in lane. I'll have to test this out later, because it looks like a joke.

guy3o3

10-08-2009

I'll make sure to gank/kill "BruceBunny" on the opposing team playing as "Soraka" if I ever see him in a game to prevent a carry Soraka.

Corltan

10-08-2009

Soraka's range is middling as far as the ranged characters go. Not that long. And her heals are not great w/o some AP, and if you aren't starcalling you aren't debuffing the enemy champs so your team deals more damage.

That being said, you could stack attack stats onto just about any character and probably own randoms or pugs.

pdawt

01-26-2011

I actually enjoyed this post. I tried out the build and it wasn't terrible. It doesn't do what soraka is intended to do, which is heal. But it did produce good damage.

I went;
8/3/1
19/4/6
4/4/6

Overall I give the build a 7/10

Avenger Summoner

01-26-2011

This thread is oooold. Probably, if not certainly back in Beta when Soraka was much much more powerful. Don't necro old threads.

Let it die please. Thank you.

Addison16

01-26-2011

How come their character artwork of soraka, kata, and ryze are so much better than it is now? and the click anywhere to exit..........i feel gypped.