Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Failure to connect to league of legends after champion select!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GandolfTheBlack

12-15-2011

I cannot connect to games after champion select. The leage of legends logo appears and a message stating something like "cannot connect to server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection." PLease help. IT has gone for two days after the new christmas patch. It has been extremely annoying and frustrating as I want to try out my newly bought champion Maokai with his festive skin and just relax after a long day.

AmKorean

12-15-2011

Is it after the champion selection, your screen goes all black?

GandolfTheBlack

12-15-2011

Nothing goes back.. it shows the league of legends logo and stops there for a minute untill the error pops up

Riot Ambassador

Riot Games Ambassador

12-15-2011

GandolfTheBlack, be sure to submit a ticket to support.leagueoflegends.com or email [email]support@riotgames.com[/email].

The following is a guide in our Knowledge Base regarding improving your connection: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20102243-improving-lag-latency-and-ping

-RyuTres
Riot Ambassador

GandolfTheBlack

12-15-2011

I already submitted one but it is taking too long for a reply.. I cant wait! D:

Aliiases

12-15-2011

Im getting this too.
Im getting a directx video error every first game. Then it goes away.
I can usually get back in by minion spawn, but its weird.

GandolfTheBlack

12-17-2011

Bumped