A happy home for a jungler means a lot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maximumboss

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohasis View Post
whats wrong with smite on WW?
It's the fact that he called jungler and then someone picks a jungler and auto locks in. Happens all the time with every role, especially mid.

Radinferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohasis View Post
whats wrong with smite on WW?
you get smite if you're jungling. ww locking smite means that someone else is going jungle despite you calling it already, which is a **** move imo.

@OP i feel ya bro. same thing happens to me a ton, since i use to main jungle (still play jungle quite often though). whenever my team is dying top, bot, and mid, i usually just focus on getting to 6 asap before i gank, since i usually jungle as a cc heavy jungler (like amumu) with a good cc ult. what i find the funniest is when a lane complains that i'm not ganking even though they're pushed to enemy turret. what's even better is when they deny that they were at enemy turret. i just ignore them and do my thing. the feeling of satisfaction of being able to carry these kinds of people is just too good imo.

EDIT: FFFFF I GOT SHEN'ED BY OP D: took too long typing my response TT

Onyx of Darkness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

This, 1000 times this. I love jungling, but for each good jungler, there are also bad junglers, those who do not ward Dragon, who spend 20 mins farming, even when lanes have been properly harassed and warded. It is one of the best jobs when you, and your team do it properly, no matter the champ you choose. There is no better feeling than those 1 in 5 games.

iRukia

08-21-2012

Sigh.. Yup the story of my life.. When Diana came out I picked her up instead of Shyvana as my main jungler, I got her a Rune Page and all and started my first PvP game which was a normal. My team comb was perfect they all listened to me and we won with me being 8-0 so I was like YUP I SHALL CONTINUE THIS.
But the second game... Auto lock Soraka followed by an auto lock Ashe, the Ashe said " I BOT WIT SORAKA WE PREMADE FRINDS. " I did a face palm right there I swear but I calmed myself and said ok maybe a bad English won't mean you're bad at this game. So my top picked Trynd and proceeded to go Feedamyre mode and fed the opposite Zyra, yup solo top Zyra. My mid picked Ahri and decided to over push using ALL she has to out farm the opposite Katarina cause he hated Katarina players. So now you have a full image of the team I had to deal with.
What happened after 10mins marks?? Ashe and Soraka fed Vayne and Nunu because " LOLNUB DIANA NUB CAN'T GANK NUB " Why I couldn't gank? Because they were always pushing their lanes and Soraka decided Wards were not needed because " LOL I CAN SE IF SOMEONE WALKING IN LANES AND NOT COMING OUT " Yup I still can't figure what did he mean by saying that so they lost the bot lane, I tried ganking for Ahri but she couldn't land a SINGLE charm " OMG WTF IS WRONG WIT U DIANA?" Cause I can't stop Katarina from Shunpo'ng away, can I?
I lost that game, the other team had a Jungle Poppy... And I didn't jungle ever again after that cause it pissed me off so **** much.. And yea the Feedamyr was like " Lol dude I have the legendary skin and 1300 elo I don't care about normals " Why the Fawk do you play Normals if you don't care huh??
TL;DR : I feel your pain fellow summoner and I HATE this BR players..

Humanshortcut

08-22-2012

Fantastic, eloquently put. I'll just *insert any of a million movie reviews here*. (Though yours is actually good). Good fortune to you good sir.

maximumboss

08-22-2012

@Nidorad *SHOOWP* (that's the sound of my shen dash taunting your tardiness)

@Onyx I don't know where the 1 out of 5 games number came from. I think it just came from the heart honestly. It's rare enough that I'm always pleasantly surprised by an organized skilled team, but common enough that it causes me to want to queue again to play the possibility game.

@Miss Your story makes me sad I'm the first to hate those who bash premade queuers without just cause, but it's disappointing how often premades will stick together to insult the solo queuers. I think a lot of the anger from solo queuers is justified by that alone.

@Human Wow thanks! Posts like yours inspire me to write more more more.

maximumboss

08-23-2012

bump

maximumboss

08-28-2012

lots of jangle threads, this seems relevant to bump