There should be 1 ban per player per side for draft pugs, IMO.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManaPowered

12-15-2011

I've been playing a lot of randoms lately and I've found that I don't really see these champs very often. It's as if the FoM has passed and people are moving on to more fun champs. At least that's what I'm seeing outside of draft.

KimKelley

12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticHypnotic View Post
Not trollin at all. I can't even count the number of times Heimer has dominated bot and required 2-3 champions to dislodge him from our bot tower.

Urgot is a joke; a troll pick and ban.

Kass is both fragile and manageable.
I agree that heimer is strong. I agree Urgot is a joke. If you think Kass is manageable, you haven't seen a well played one.

bigbadconrad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

agree

Phourc

12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
If you think Kass is manageable, you haven't seen a well played one.
Hint, if he doesn't blink away once his silence wears off, you probably aren't fighting one of these xP

So annoying ):

Phourc

12-15-2011

No, because then my team would ONLY ban akali. >_<

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

10 bans sounds nice but... not likely.

Stimuz

12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimwitt View Post
10 bans sounds nice but... not likely.
Even with 10 it'd only leave like 2 wildcard bans at best. There's that many champs that need to be kept in check.

Sfawas

12-15-2011

In theory, an "everyone gets a ban" mode makes a lot of sense for Normal Draft, in both Dominion and SR. Hidden "Elo" aside, it would let everyone pick a champ they don't want to lane against, counters what they want to play, etc.

In practice, it would cause a lot of headaches, I'd think. It raises the minimum champion's owned to play Draft up to 20. Bans couldn't be handled simultaneously, or one team might wait to see what the other team bans before making their choices, leading to a long delay, then a last minute flurry of banning. Alternately, having bans occur in a manner similar to champ select would also cause the draft to potentially take much longer.

Argodis

12-15-2011

Based on the leaders I get, AD Sion and Akali are broken and can't be countered.

/facepalm

FDru

12-15-2011

Heimer bans are hilarious and I hope to god I never get any of these players in my games.