Ahri patch fps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

I've been having some serious fps issues right after the Ahri patch hit. Normally I have a playable enough 25-30 fps, but it has been dropped down to a consistent 4-10 fps. After 4 painful games trying to figure out what it was, I tried closing the lol lobby client after my game started. Everything went back to the way it was....playable.

The question is why the lobby client is sucking so much more resources while in game, and is there any way to deal with this other than having to relog in after every single match and never see the post game lobby again?

Abstract Hero

12-17-2011

Massive fps loss. MASSIVE. Always during teamfights. NEVER had this problem before this patch.

Wild Puddin

12-17-2011

I have the same problem,

I contact customer support and I was told it was my hardware that I needed to get better, I find it very strange that in parts truly random fps drop me, whether or not such effects is a season, but that tells me support client.

I also say that every league of legends patch improves textures and why this happens, every time this problem will become more acute

Sorry my bad grammar, I hope you understand