Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Not allowing the purchase of RP on US Client..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KBirdKush

12-15-2011

I've been trying for a good 6 hours now to add some riot points to my account so i can buy Ahri along with some skins n such. The problem is everytime i click on 'Review Order' i get a message that says 'You have encountered an error. Please try again later.' Well it's six hours later and i still can't do it. I know for a fact it's not my credit card because i tried it with 3 different cards. Please fix this.

요시 Yoshi 요시

12-15-2011

i have the same promblem....

MisterMath

12-15-2011

I got the same problem. I wanna buy the Maokai skin but it won't let me buy any RP for it...

MisterMath

12-15-2011

It's working now for me

white1585a

12-15-2011

Me too

요시 Yoshi 요시

12-15-2011

Quote:
MisterMath:
It's working now for me

how u get it to work? did u just wait it out?

Recherché

Recruiter

12-15-2011

I have the same problem, still not able to purchase RP

Holykow

12-15-2011

BUMPPPPPPP~~~

Riot wtf do you want my money or not? Why has there not been a fix for this yet...or at least a response.
It's better to tell your customers "Well, we just don't know.", It actually brings more peace of mind then waiting on a forum post.

I'm a bit worried now, I had planned on buying all the christmas skins and the new champ bundle before they went away and some people say they have this problem for one week+. Does that mean I am to miss out on the exclusive deals because of an error with the LoL client?

Will keep bumping until response.~

Holykow

12-15-2011

Bump~

GhettoGummiBear

12-17-2011

bummmmmmmmmp