Ahri in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

Senior Member

12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
she seems to be annoying at best.

she is one of those champions I will never give a **** about, just like most of the recent releases except graves
graves is so **** fun, especially with smartcast

dashin' around with your boss free armor passive and doing disgusting things with that Q dmg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seņor Pancho

Senior Member

12-15-2011

Quote:
graves is so **** fun, especially with smartcast

dashin' around with your boss free armor passive and doing disgusting things with that Q dmg
the fun factor was at least ten thousand percent better at release. he was broken and it felt good to 1-shot kids.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimuz

Senior Member

12-15-2011

She's very good. Fun too, but not overpowered, IMO. I only got to pick her once so far though, and wasn't able to complete my lichbane before game ended. I have a feeling DC -> LB will be nasty with her 4 abilities with nukes built in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacchin

Senior Member

12-15-2011

I think Ahri is definitely good on Dominion, however she is fairly weak early from what I've seen. Her utility and mobility are amazing, so if she can get deathcap she'll escalate to huge threat, provided the match isn't completely one sided already.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necks

Senior Member

12-15-2011

Ahri feels like Orianna in power on Dominion.

For Dominion, the "Assassin" tag is questionable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tale Feather

Senior Member

12-15-2011

Eh, I like her, but I Don't like the fact that she's auto-locked in every queue, and it messes up team comps for every game as nobody's playing around that fact.

So, away I go until the new wears off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argodis

Senior Member

12-15-2011

I haven't played her yet.

But Assassin = automatically good pick on Dominion.

Edit: First game as Ahri, went legendary. lol

Second game, I basically go legendary again.

Ahri is definitely bad. Needs a buff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Speusippus

Senior Member

12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufins View Post
her charm alone should instantly win all lvl 3 windmill fights
In****deed.

I was playing as Vayne. Ahri opened up every battle by charming me and her team focussed me down. I was basically permalocked out of the game because of this. And being Vayne, it only took a half a second or so for the team to kill me--no one else on my team really had a chance to do any real damage during my martyrdom. So all was for naught.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimuz

Senior Member

12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speusippus View Post
In****deed.

I was playing as Vayne. Ahri opened up every battle by charming me and her team focussed me down. I was basically permalocked out of the game because of this. And being Vayne, it only took a half a second or so for the team to kill me--no one else on my team really had a chance to do any real damage during my martyrdom. So all was for naught.
It's no worse than getting blitz pulled. I've also noticed shes VERY strong as AD/triforce due to her base skill damage her E and her R. Plus 550 base range, not too shabby. Gonna play with that build a bit more before being sure though.

Edit: kinda mediocre, feels stronger than AD sona though, for whatever thats worth. Still unable to deal with bruisers and other tanky dps. When her ult is up though, she can kill someone quickly with sheen/triforce procs, but can do the same with lichbane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necks View Post
Ahri feels like Orianna in power, on Dominion.

For Dominion, the "Assassin" tag is questionable.
she isn't an assassin period.