Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disconnecting Map Hack (sorta)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
10-05-2009

Last night I dropped from a game, it was pretty strange as I maintained my connection on ventrillo the whole time. The game just stopped responding so I waited the 30 seconds or so until it gave me the option to reconnect. All the while I saw the mobs that were currently alive fighting each other with "0 hitpoints". Once I reconnected to the game the graphic of the minions stayed on the screen. Initially it was annoying since I couldn't tell if there were actually minions there, but then I noticed I had vision of my "fake" allied minions wherever they were when I disconnected. It stayed this way the whole game and I could see enemies as they walked through the areas that I saw. I will give this another shot tonight and post my feedback.

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

10-06-2009

Thanks for reporting, interested to see if it can be reproduced.

BB-348

Nekrós

10-06-2009

happened the exact same thing to me.