No Journal Of Justice For Two Months? SCREW IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
There's this guy I know on the Champ forum, Vaylore. I think he might be willing to do a monthly splash art for 'Just our Justice.' I'll e-mail him about it, see if he wants to.

I think we should make an official sign-up thread. I'm not going to, I tend to get nothing or tons on all my threads, so anyone else want to try?
all right, I'll have a go.

I did the unofficial pre-release dominion thread, so I might as well give this a shot

Jaykoboy

12-16-2011

I sent Vay the e-mail. I'll tell ya if he says yes.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

new thread is up
here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1609975

Jaykoboy

12-16-2011

Great job. Now, we just have to get jobs, etc, and people willing to follow through.

Elite Midget

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiteMeGood View Post
Usually the JoJ involves hints at the Champions, so the following required will be

An interview with the escapee Malcom Graves who has seeked refuge from Zaun's authorities and his latest actions.

Bilgewater and Fizz, what is to learn about the underwater city.

Sabatoge at Kalamanda as an armored bear attempts to tap into storm relics.

Shyvana being hinted to be the "second prisoner" in order to keep tabs on Noxus prisoner as Katarina certainly cannot be trusted

And your letters to the JoJ.
Of course Katarina can't be trusted. She hates Jarvan and Jarvan totally just brushed off her main squeeze.

Epicn00b

12-16-2011

Riot, hire this man!

scotth266

12-17-2011

While I like the thought of a community-written JoJ, I certainly never thought people would want to make one. It's nice to see people take things in an unexpected direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
Riot, hire this man!
I wish, so hard.

Unfortunately their lore department people seem to have been scaled back quite a bit, at least according to GD, so the likeliness of that happening is low. Besides I'm still in college (close to graduating though) and this is only two pieces by me, which isn't really solid testimony as to whether I'm a reliable writer or not.

I think I'll continue writing fake JoJ articles and posting them here. I already have some ideas thanks to the posts everyone has made (even the early cheesecake request gave me a good idea to make Lux look cool for once.)

Elite Midget

12-17-2011

They make millions and can't even properly fun a Lore department? Don't they know that Lore plays a part in their business as well? If it didn't than games like World of Warcraft wouldn't care for Lore and would just have PVP Arena's and PVE End Content from the get go.

Etgfrog

12-17-2011

I was wondering about this...why hasn't there been another journal of justice anytime recently...